The hotel is a little dated now but its truely an escape from the local industrial are of Dongguan.
The lagoon pool was very relaxing and made me feel like I'm in thailand or another resort.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Dongguan Royal Lagoon Hotel
- Sofitel Dongguan Royal Lagoon Hotel Dongguan
- Sofitel Dongguan
- Accor Dongguan Royal Lagoon
- Dongguan Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located nearby the Huying Park, and facing a lake on one side, and a wild forest on the other side, it is the ideal place to disconnect from work and worries. The 2 swimming pools, the spa, and the sport facilities are dedicated to well being and relaxation. The complex is also a perfect setting for your events, with its 22 meeting rooms up to 1000 people. ROOMS： 268 rooms, including 10 opera suites, and 21 prestige suites, 3 villas and 1 imperial suite with private fitness centre and meeting room. The bedrooms offer splendid views of the lake, the swimming pool and the garden.F&B： • Cafe Royal: travel around the world with an international buffet and live cooking. • Garden Bistro: taste fine dining cuisine, with French and Italian touches with view on our peacock garden. • BB’s: our Brazilian churrascaria for meat lovers. Terrace facing the swimming pool. • Sugi: enjoy a Japanese fine dining restaurant. Teppanyake, sushi bar and private tatami rooms available. • Fragrant Pavilion: try out the local specialties in our Cantonese restaurant. 3 bars are available: the Mardi Gras Bar, the Lobby Bar，the wine bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ctrip DaoDao, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sofitel Dongguan Royal Lagoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.