“fantastic” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 761 Restaurants in Dongguan
4.5 of 5 stars 66 Reviews
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Established in august 2006 in Guangzhou, Buongiorno Italian Restaurants prides itself as an authentic Italian Food experience: Italian owned, managed and prepared, confirming the theory that genuine Italian cuisine can't be made without genuine Italian hands in the kitchen. Our philosophy is offering excellent food and service in a warm and relaxed atmosphere. Find a piece of Italy in China. Find it in Buongiorno.
Sao Paulo, SP
“fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

what a great place,
the food, the staff, the athmosfere, good wine list, good price. i went there every day of my last trip to Dongguan,
salut to you all!!!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

The Hague, The Netherlands
“Authentic Italian Restaurant with Nice Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

For a birthday celebration when we were staying in Dongguan we visited this authentic Italian restaurant, situated in the Dongcheng area, again. Nice restaurant, cozy atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff. Excellent dishes from starters to desserts, not to mention the main courses! We really did enjoy our family lunch with antipasto buongiorno, caserecce siciliana, ravioli porcini, lasagna bolognese, chocolate mousse and mascarpone amaretto. This is a restaurant to recommend.

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Neepawa, Canada
“an escape from China”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Felt like I was in Italy! The food was great and atmosphere was superb!

Mid Atlantic area
“It's ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

Buongiorno is one of those places western business people go when they're tired of hotel food. Now, the service was very attentive and the place was clean. However, I just wasn't wowed by the food. I had the mushroom risotta and it was very good, but it wasn't tremendous. My group went back a few more times,but I decided the food wasn't that good for the effort.

Visited April 2012
caplee79, General Manager at Buongiorno, responded to this review, April 22, 2012
Dear Guest
Thank you for having chosen us for your dinner, I am very sorry the food didn't fulfilled your expectations, as this is an area we take great pride in, that we serve 100% authentic tasty Italian food, having 2 Italian chefs working in the kitchen, using only high quality ingredients and preparing our dishes with passion. This is a main reason for our success among expats and locals.
However you didn't feel satisfied I hope you will taste our food one more time.
Best regards
Alessandro Bonafé
General Manager and owner
Buongiorno Italian restaurants
Brisbane
“I eat here every trip to Dongguan”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

The atmosphere is nice, the food and wine are excellent and the service is friendly...
I think the Brochette is the best I have tasted !
I would highly recommend visiting here for a nice meal.
it is not the cheapest in town, but is by no means unreasonable.
Like the title says, I eat here whenever I am in DG (4 - 6 times a year)

• Visited March 2012