Overall the Marco Polo was quite nice with nice comfortable furnishings. My main issue though -
(1) I thought it was expensive given other hotels I have stayed in for the same price
(2) We purchased something from the "official" Louis Vitton shop on the ground level, only to find out later that the product was a fake.
The highlight was definitely the food. The lobby food was good, but the Japanese "Shogun" restaurant was just out of this world....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marco Polo Xiamen uniquely blends the grace of ancient China with today's modernity. It is the best address for a business traveller- a home away from home with legendary hospitality and personalised service. With its 300 exquisitely designed rooms and suites, Marco Polo Xiamen enjoys the scenic lake view with the convenience of a city location- 15 minutes drive by car from the international airport. The hotel provides complimentary bus service to and from the airport and also limousine service. The rooms at Marco Polo Xiamen are designed for comfort and privacy for the discerning business travellers. The business and leisure facilities offered in Marco Polo are unparalleled in Xiamen - the Continental Club Floor offers a fully-equipped private Club Lounge with panoramic view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Marco Polo Xiamen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Polo Xiamen Hotel Xiamen
- Marco Polo Hotel Xiamen
- Xiamen Marco Polo Hotel