1. The plus point of this hotel is new (start operation in Jan 2013) and near the North Railway station.
2. Front desk does not speak, read or write English. Please ensure the check in record registered under your name. Not your local partner/friend as they choose to take easy way out by recording your local partner/friend as the main guest. Hotel denied they have only registered my local partner/friend instead of my name, even it was book by me through the web site, when I made a comment in the web site.
3. Wi Fi is strong in lobby area (5 bar). If you are lucky, you can get 2 bar in the room. Usually, it cut off suddenly and you have to reconnect again.
4. Breakfast provided are Chinese food. Don't expect much from the Chef. She can't even cook a Sunny Island egg, despite told her in perfect mandarin. The egg was over cooked.
5. I have not seen a security for the 5 days I stayed recently.
6. Do not have high expectation from the service staff at the breakfast room. When I approached the waitress and told her that the vending machine is not working. The reply is straight forward "we don't serve coffee or tea". When insisted that the machine was working previous days. She then checked and found that the machine was not switched on.
Please reduce your expectation in this new hotel as there are many rooms for improvement.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA so you can book your Hobo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.