I spend one night there in early November 2012 after returning from TDP. It is a little far to get to this hotel on foot especially when we are walking in the dark. You need to have a map to aget to this hotel if you are not taking a taxi. There are no shops nearby, but one little store. You may not want to go out in the night time as it is too quiet in the neighbourhood! However, the room is clean and decent and the shower is good as well. I like the breakfast as there are many choices. This is one of my best breakfasts in Pantagonia. The front desk gentleman is nice as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alcazar Hostel offers to the tourists a modern lodging place that only includes rooms with private bathrooms, central heating, TV Cable and a personalized service. We can organized all kinds of tours in the region with the cheapest prices. We also rent camping equipments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Alcazar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcazar Hotel Puerto Natales
- Hotel Alcazar Puerto Natales, Aisen Region, Chile