Stayed in one of the new rooms with a view of the water - terrific. Room was beautiful, clean and well-appointed. Nice and quiet, slept great.
Staff were outstanding - they actually emailed me to tell me they were extending the off-season rates by two weeks and that I could re-book our room for $100 LESS per night! Who DOES that?!?!
Our only complaint is that we didn't have more time to spend there. Puerto Natales was just a launch point to Paine Grande Park for us.
Had two nice meals in the restaurant too. Not mind-blowing, but very god food, with very good service.
Highly recommend this place!
- Also Known As:
- Weskar Patagonian Hotel Puerto Natales
- Weskar Patagonian Hotel
- Hotel Weskar Patagonian
- Weskar Patagonian Lodge Puerto Natales, Aisen Region, Chile
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Weskar is a small, comfortable hotel with 28 rooms (Standard, Superior and Deluxe categories), located along the coast in the city of Puerto Natales, at an altitude of 20 meters above sea level, offering unforgettable views of the fjord and the Andes Mountains, in Chilean Patagonia. We hope the the Lodge will be your place of rest and base for excursions to Torres del Paine and the Patagonian glaciers. Weskar is only 10 minutes walk from Puerto Natales, and the scenic walk into town along the coast allows views of black neck swans, ducks, and wild birds.In addition, in the hotel’s “Enoo” Restaurant, you can enjoy flavors from this remote region, along with the finest Chilean wines and friendly service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Weskar Patagonian Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.