We stayed here one night on out way to Patagonia. Comfortable room with an incredible view. Hotel was clean, centrally located, staff was helpful, and the windows in the lobby by the bar offered a comfortable place to have a drink, with a wonderful view of lake and mountains. WiFi in room. Stick with local wine, beer or pisco sour at the bar. The other drinks on the menu need some work. Overall a wonderful experience! Would recommend a stay absolutely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the attractive town of Puerto Natales (Chile), on the edge of the astonishing Ultima Esperanza fjord, the CostAustralis hotel stands out as a living example of the spontaneity of the Magellan architecture. The model on which our hotel is based is the friendliness offered by the inhabitants of this remote town. Thus, at Hotel CostAustralis, service is our calling. We are committed to providing the very best, and a satisfied guest is our greatest reward. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Hotel Costaustralis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Australis Puerto Natales
- Hotel Costaustralis Puerto Natales, Aisen Region, Chile