A unique experience because from the moment we arrived until the moment we left five days later we were surprised, wowed and amazed. Surprised by the industrial look of the hotel buildings as we approached. Totally stunned by the unique interior design. We were amazed at the quality and presentation of the food and wine in such a remote restaurant. I look at details and all the wait staff for breakfast lunch and dinner were always very smartly dressed and professional (kudos to Jose Luiz and Alex). Our room was huge with a spectacular view through the floor to ceiling wall to wall window. I pulled a muscle carrying bags, but Parmella the masseuse worked the kinks out for me in the spa. Most of the staff spoke English very well and were courteous and polite. In closing I would say if you are considering a trip to this area this is the best hotel on so many levels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on 100 acres lining the Fjord of Last Hope in Puerto Bories, in the surroundings of Puerto Natales, The Singular Patagonia affords guests the opportunity to experience all Chilean Patagonia has to offer - the true Patagonia. From expeditions to nearby glaciers and horseback riding on private ranches to walking tours of historic Puerto Natales and adventurous treks through famed Torres del Paine, The Singular provides guests the full spectrum of extraordinary and beautiful terrain that is Patagonia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Singular Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Singular Patagonia Hotel Puerto Natales
- The Singular Patagonia Puerto Natales, Aisen Region, Chile