We recently spent 3 nights at this property.Very interesting hotel and not too far from town.The rooms are all very good with wonderful views, but we found the hotel very hot, and could not cool the rooms down at night even with the windows open. We kayaked, went on the glacier excursion, did the walk to the Condors nest ( which was a Patagonia highlight) and went horse riding. All the excursions were excellent and our guides were fantastic. While the food was very good, the menu did not change for any meal the whole time we were there - not even a different soup.
We would recommend this property if you are happy to be in Puerto Natales.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on 100 acres lining the Fjord of Last Hope in Puerto Bories, in the surroundings of Puerto Natales, The Singular Patagonia affords guests the opportunity to experience all Chilean Patagonia has to offer - the true Patagonia. From expeditions to nearby glaciers and horseback riding on private ranches to walking tours of historic Puerto Natales and adventurous treks through famed Torres del Paine, The Singular provides guests the full spectrum of extraordinary and beautiful terrain that is Patagonia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, T4B, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Singular Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Singular Patagonia Hotel Puerto Natales
- The Singular Patagonia Puerto Natales, Aisen Region, Chile