My boyfriend and I stayed here for 3 nights in April and absolutely loved it. The design of the hotel, attention to detail in both the public spaces and rooms (fabrics, feather pillows in common areas, bed linens, heated floors in the bathrooms), views from the rooms, and service were top notch. It is by far one of the best hotels and trips I've had.
Our guides Sergio (horseback riding), Lorena (Torres del Paine trekking), and George (sailing to the glaciers) were all knowledgeable, accommodating and super fun. Pamela (restaurant manager) arranged a special meal for us when they didn't have what we wanted on the menu. All of the staff was professional, helpful and friendly.
Pros: EVERYTHING- tours are all privately organized by the hotel which means small groups and top notch guides, rooms were comfortable with great views, fantastic service, great design and vibe, good location.
Cons: The only complaint I have and would be more of a suggestion- is to change the menu a couple of times a week and add another pasta dish.
Also, I highly recommend doing the all-inclusive package. They will pick you up at the airport, organize all your daily tours, and provide all food and beverages. The only thing you need to worry about is tipping. Absolutely fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on 100 acres lining the Fjord of Last Hope in Puerto Bories, in the surroundings of Puerto Natales, The Singular Patagonia affords guests the opportunity to experience all Chilean Patagonia has to offer - the true Patagonia. From expeditions to nearby glaciers and horseback riding on private ranches to walking tours of historic Puerto Natales and adventurous treks through famed Torres del Paine, The Singular provides guests the full spectrum of extraordinary and beautiful terrain that is Patagonia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Singular Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Singular Patagonia Hotel Puerto Natales
- The Singular Patagonia Puerto Natales, Aisen Region, Chile