I´m not used to write reviews, but The Singular woth it.
I´ve stayed with my wife just for two nights for New Year´s Eve.
The hotel has been built where an very old factory, preserving a living museum, recycling most of the hotel, and keeping the style on what´s the only new building: rooms area.
The space, volumes combined with an extraordinary decoration gives a truly unique atmosphere.
Rooms are spacious with great furnitures and high quality details. They all have amazing views to the fiords!
Food is superb!
We didn´t have much time for outdoor activities because of our short stay, but they offer a huge range of private activities.
Great spa, great views.
Staff: nice, charming, profesional and attentive.
Would I recomend it? Asolutely. Best hotel of Chilean southern Patagonia!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on 100 acres lining the Fjord of Last Hope in Puerto Bories, in the surroundings of Puerto Natales, The Singular Patagonia affords guests the opportunity to experience all Chilean Patagonia has to offer - the true Patagonia. From expeditions to nearby glaciers and horseback riding on private ranches to walking tours of historic Puerto Natales and adventurous treks through famed Torres del Paine, The Singular provides guests the full spectrum of extraordinary and beautiful terrain that is Patagonia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Singular Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Singular Patagonia Hotel Puerto Natales
- The Singular Patagonia Puerto Natales, Aisen Region, Chile