I do not understand the negative comments regarding the hotel--we have stayed in this hotel for 3 nights and we don't have anything bad to say about it.
- The staff were friendly and helpful.
- Security is also pretty good (compared to one horrible hotel in Kep).
- It is only a few minutes walk to pub street, night market and the Artisan Angkor, and the temples
- Breakfast was okay -- a little crowded before 8:30 am but after that you will have the whole place to yourself as most people would have already left
- the rooms we were in were spacious -- De luxe twin and deluxe king (We didn't realise that we have confirmed a twin bed with our travel agent so the next morning we asked whether we could transfer to a double and we were able to arrange that without trouble)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angkor Holiday Hotel conveniently situated at the heart of Siem Reap Commercials & Businesses district with fast & easy access to wide and variety of restaurants and the popular Pub Street. Both world famous Angkor Wat & Siem Reap International Airport are only 10 minutes drive and the Royal Palace is 2 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Angkor Holiday Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angkor Holiday Siem Reap
- Hotel Angkor Holiday