“Choose Bou Savy” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bou Savy Guest House

You added Bou Savy Guest House to your Saves list
Bou Savy Guest House
2.5 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   Road No. 6, Taphul Village | Khum Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap 063, Cambodia   |
Ranked #53 of 369 Siem Reap B&B and Inns
Iloilo City, Iloilo City, Philippines
“Choose Bou Savy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

If I get to come back to Siem Reap, I will choose Bou Savy Guesthouse again. The price is reasonable. The staff are welcoming and accommodating. Wifi is available even in the rooms though it was rather slow in the evenings probably because more guests are back and using the connection. I love that there are a lot of trees that gives it a cool atmosphere. We did not regret staying at Bou Savy.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Going to Cambodia was my first trip solo, and I had to make sure I book a place where the Angkor Wat Complex is near because I know I get to be too lazy waking up and I may not make it on time for my trip. I also needed a place to stay where they can accommodate arranging a trip for me without any hassle. It was a good thing Bou Savy Guest House has all I needed and more. Their rooms are very clean, their bed is comfortable and the trips to the temples are very convenient and hassle free. They provide you with water for your trip free of charge. they make sure that your stay at their guest house is not only comfortable, they too make it a trip to remember.

Aside from that their staff are very accommodating, they will gladly answer your inquiries to the best of their knowledge. They are very friendly and helpful.

The owner of the guest house too was almost always available to make sure you are having a good time in his hotel. I would say I would go back to this place if and when I'm in Cambodia. and I will make sure to recommend them to my friends as well.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Bathurst, South Africa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

The guest house was clean and neat, reasonably priced and was helpful with organizing transport and a visits to the temples. Would definitely go back next time! Only complaint was that they did not have the room available that we had booked, but they moved us into it the following day.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Bou Savy guesthouse is absolutely beautiful and the rooms are priced very reasonably. I stayed there with 2 friends (we shared a 3 bed room) for 2 nights to visit Angkor Wat. The team at Bou Savy was extremely helpful in organising our trip to Angkor Wat, as well as Tuk-Tuks into town and other travel arrangements we needed. The only reason for 4/5 points is the fact that the guest house is a bit further away from the centre, however it's only a short Tuk-Tuk ride so generally no problem at all. The staff here are extremely attentive and very very helpful. I can only recommend this guesthouse! Also the breakfast (which was included in our room rate) and all other food offered is really really tasty!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Binalong Bay, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

We selected Bou Savy guesthouse through a recommendation from a family member. What terrific value for money a family of 5 with a full breakfast for $21 dollars a night. The staff are amazing Mr Sarath drove us all around the temples, city area where ever we wanted to go, nothing was ever a problem, a beautiful man with a great little tuk tuk. The only thing we missed here was a pool but we were able to go to other hotels when needed. The value for money in the in house restaurant also fantastic with meals starting at $1.50 US. I recommend this place to any family travelling on a budget, if you can save money on accommodation then it allows you to extend your stay in this unforgettable country.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Everyone was courteous, honest.
Rooms were not what I was used to, but they were maintained!
Breakfast and a la carte meals were good.
And I am going back to SR next year, staying in this guest house again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

From the time we arrived at the guest house we had the best experience especially when we meet sarath who welcome us and offer his service as a tuktuk driver. He is the best!!! I would highy recommend bou savy when you visit siem reap.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Bou Savy Guest House? Share your experiences!