Bou Savy is amazing considering how affordable it is. I highly recommend it. My friends and I stayed here last January, and it made our trip so much more convenient and relaxing. We were greeted with cold towels and complimentary drinks, and the room was clean with a refrigerator, a TV, and an air conditioner. It also has a room downstairs where you can use the internet to email your family back home or catch up on some work. The place itself has a very natural and homey feel to it. But the best part about it was our driver, who was extremely helpful and friendly. The second best part was the free breakfast: I was pleasantly surprised by how big the servings were, especially since we didn't have to pay for the meals. I had one favorite breakfast meal that I ordered for two days straight.
If you're looking for a place to stay in Siem Reap, I suggest you try out Bou Savy Guest House. I enjoyed my trip so much I plan to return and I'll definitely be staying here again.
- Also Known As:
- Bou Savy Guest House Hotel Siem Reap
- Bou Savy Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bou Savy Guest House is one of the high quality budget guesthouses in Siem Reap Angkor which managed by a Cambodian people (family atmosphere). The Guesthouse is located on National Road N#6, 60 metters off the main road that is away from noise and dust. Just 5 minutes walking to Royal Garden and Lucky Mall Super Market. And taking 10 to 15 minutes walk to the Old Market and Angkor Night Market ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Tingo, Budget Places, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Bou Savy Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.