Staffs are nice and accommodating. Upon arrival, guests are given complimentary drinks and a cold hand towel. The garden is relaxing. Tuk-tuks are readily available. A little far from the night market, but if you're in to walking and sight seeing this place is just right. Wifi is a little slow in our room but faster in the living room. Bicycle rentals are also available. The place is quiet and clean. You can ask them to cook your breakfast early if you're going to Ankor Wat before sunrise. All in all, Bou Savy is a great place to stay if you are in budget. I'd definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Bou Savy Guest House Hotel Siem Reap
- Bou Savy Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bou Savy Guest House is one of the high quality budget guesthouses in Siem Reap Angkor which managed by a Cambodian people (family atmosphere). The Guesthouse is located on National Road N#6, 60 metters off the main road that is away from noise and dust. Just 5 minutes walking to Royal Garden and Lucky Mall Super Market. And taking 10 to 15 minutes walk to the Old Market and Angkor Night Market ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, HostelWorld, Tingo, Budget Places, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Bou Savy Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.