Having got a wonderful offer direct from the hotel, we spent 3 nights at the hotel. Staffs were extremely welcoming. Pool is one of the biggest i have seen in a hotel in this part of Asia. Food served was wonderful. Being a 5 star hotel, their rates matched with the one in the night market restaurants. Sight seeing was easy as they had very good guides and service. Expect for getting stuck in the elevator it was overall a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the airport transfer to checking into the rooms, be greeted with smiles all around from one of the top resorts and spa in Cambodia, The Royal Angkor Resort & Spa. A dream come true for the avid traveler, our resort is located perfectly for one to explore the Khmer Culture and tradition in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and HostelBookers so you can book your Royal Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Royal Angkor Resort And Spa