“Amazing experience” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #89 of 244 Hotels in Siem Reap
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Amazing experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Having got a wonderful offer direct from the hotel, we spent 3 nights at the hotel. Staffs were extremely welcoming. Pool is one of the biggest i have seen in a hotel in this part of Asia. Food served was wonderful. Being a 5 star hotel, their rates matched with the one in the night market restaurants. Sight seeing was easy as they had very good guides and service. Expect for getting stuck in the elevator it was overall a great experience.

Stayed October 2013
Sethya N, Resident Manager at Royal Angkor Resort & Spa, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback following your recent stay with us at the Royal Angkor Resort& Spa. I was really happy to read that you enjoy your stay with us and you liked the direct offered that we offered to you, but was concerned about your comments regarding your expect getting stuck in the elevator, I am sorry about this matter, it’s occasionally happen at our Resort due to electricity cut off but normally we will use our own generator to back up electricity after one minute, however thanks for your understanding. I was also happy to read that in general you liked the service we provide and i do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance.
Kind regards,
Royal Angkor Resort& Spa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (208)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I would 100% recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Siem Reap.
The service was impeccable - staff were efficient, friendly, and helpful at all times and went out of their way to make sure our stay was hassle-free. My brother had a medical problem and the hotel had one of their drivers take us to the nearby international hospital and wait for 2 hours to drive us back to the hotel again.

The hotel is handy to the town (via the free hotel shuttle service) but feels secluded and luxurious, especially when relaxing by the fabulous pool sipping cocktails (don't miss the "2 for 1" Happy Hour).

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Sethya N, Resident Manager at Royal Angkor Resort & Spa, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

I was so glad to read your kind words following your recent stay with us, and I was delighted to read that you would 100% recommend our Resort to anyone visiting Siem Reap. At Royal Angkor Resort& Spa we pride ourselves on the service we deliver to our guests so was delighted that we met your expectations in all aspects of your stay. I have passed on your kind words to my great team at the hotel, and I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance.

My best wishes,

Royal Angkor Resort& Spa
Vienna, Austria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Although not in the center of town it is a great place for the sights and for relaxing after a long day. The old town is just a 10 minutes tuktuk ride away. The hotel offers also a shuttle to the old quarter and the airport. The hotel offers all the pampering facilities. The complimentary wifi is even working in the pool area. The pool has a wonderful size. The staff throughout the hotel has been just incredibly friendly, helpful and efficient. They all try their foreign languages. Also the breakfast buffet was great. Any time again.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing the pool.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback following your recent stay at the Royal Angkor Resort& Spa. I was delighted that you enjoyed most aspects of your stay with us and that you found the location of our hotel is “A great location for doing all the great sights in the area.” Also We happy to read that the Facilities and the service we provide are to your liking. we do hope that you will come and stay with us again in the near future.

My kindest regards,

Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Superior service! Warm, friendly and helpful staff from top to bottom. Fine rooms, beautiful public areas, huge pool, very good food, Impeccably clean. Attentive management caters to every need and wish. Impressive attention to detail. Very new. Take a short motor rickshaw ride into town for just a couple dollars or use the free hotel shuttle. Highly recommended.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing feedback and photographs of your stay at The Royal Angkor Resort& Spa in Siem Reap. I was absolutely thrilled to read your comments regarding your recent stay. And I was delighted that you were enjoyed your experience with us and highly recommend our Resort to anyone.

As with any business like ours, the greatest advertising we can have is word of mouth from a satisfied costumer. I have passed this comment to the management and all of our staffs. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of us. I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit to Siem Reap and please do not hesitate to contact me if i can assist you with a booking.

Warm regards,

email: info@royalangkorresort.com
Direct Phone: +855 92 66 77 88
Sturminster Newton, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

lovely hotel, pool beautiful,food good. Spoilt buy building works at 06.00 in the morning, very noisy, especially by pool, like sunbathing on a building site. Great shame as spoilt end of my trip. Food was good but the service very slow, very attentive but I don't think they are trained enough as they have trouble with bills.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Sethya N, Resident Manager at Royal Angkor Resort & Spa, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor. The guest experience is something we take very seriously and we very much appreciate you being our guests. While we are delighted with your very positive comments about the Hotel is lovely, beautiful pool, and the food is good, I am also most disappointed that some service aspects did not live up to your expectations. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you encountered and rest assured, your feedback has enabled us to review procedures and standards within the departments involved.

Thank you for staying with us and we do hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you with kind of the best comfortable stay for which we are renowned. Please feel free to call me directly so that I may personally oversee your stay.

Sincerely

Resident manager
Email: info@royalangkorresort.com
Direct Phone: +855 92 66 77 88
Sabah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

My husband and I spent our honeymoon at Royal Angkor. And the experience was superb! We had the greatest time in Siem Reap. The service was great, and they were extremely helpful!
They were very thoughtful and surprised us with certain arrangements when they found out we were on our honeymoon.
Thank you all and keep it up!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Sethya N, Resident Manager at Royal Angkor Resort & Spa, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review on the site for us for which we are very grateful and I have passed your kind words to all the team. I am pleased to hear that all our staffs were extremely helpful and that this made your honeymoon time in Siem Reap amazing.

We do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance.

Warm regards,

Email: info@royalangkorresort.com
Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

The resort is lovely, with a huge pool, and the Family Deal is excellent value. However, what really stood out was the outstanding service. All of the staff were attentive, efficent and friendly, and went beyond expectations at all times. A special mention must be made for our guest services person, Ms. Kosal, who made sure every detail was taken care of.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Sethya N, Resident Manager at Royal Angkor Resort & Spa, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

I was absolutely delighted to read your very kind words about recent stay at The Royal Angkor Resort& Spa. I was so glad that we met you and your family’s expectations. I have shared your review with Mr. Kosal and our brilliant Team at the hotel. Please do come and visit us again soon where I am sure we will once again meet your expectations.

My kindest regards,

Resident Manager

Been to Royal Angkor Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!