We stayed at this resort after having purchased a voucher from our deal. It was great value for money. We were picked up from the airport and driven to the resort. The resort has a regular shuttle service to and from town so one has easy access to the main streets. The breakfast is good though one competes with the Japanese tour groups. Sightseeing by tuk tuk is readily available and cheap. The driver of the resort's shuttle is Mr Vuthy. He is a 'can do' person who can arrange tuk tuks, cars, etc. Much cheaper to do through him than hotel reception. The resort has an olympic sized pool, that overwhelms the Japanese who apparently have not seen such a pool before. For sightseeing, just arrange for a tuk tuk for a day. Should cost $15 - 20 per day. This resort is very quiet and relaxing and a great place to relax after a hard day's sightseeing. The staff are friendly and accommodating. The manager is trying hard to make sure that guests are looked after.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Angkor Resort and Spa is conveniently perched along the gateway of some of the most significant archeological sites in SE-Asia, creating the ideal location to explore Cambodia's rich cultural inheritance. Tucked away from the hustle and noise of the city, Royal Angkor Resort is only minutes away from these iconic landmarks, providing unprecedented access to the legendary Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom and Bayon temples as well as the charming and historic town of Siem Reap. Stretching over two and a half hectares, this iconic Siem Reap hotel is jeweled with a beautiful tropical landscape and decorated with the most remarkable architecture, reminiscent of the early 20th century. From fine dining to traditional rooms and suites, Royal Angkor Resort & Spa combines ancient charm with modern-day leisure, creating the ultimate space to unwind and embrace the magical spirit of Cambodia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Royal Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Royal Angkor Resort And Spa