We stayed at this resort after having purchased a voucher from our deal. It was great value for money. We were picked up from the airport and driven to the resort. The resort has a regular shuttle service to and from town so one has easy access to the main streets. The breakfast is good though one competes with the Japanese tour groups. Sightseeing by tuk tuk is readily available and cheap. The driver of the resort's shuttle is Mr Vuthy. He is a 'can do' person who can arrange tuk tuks, cars, etc. Much cheaper to do through him than hotel reception. The resort has an olympic sized pool, that overwhelms the Japanese who apparently have not seen such a pool before. For sightseeing, just arrange for a tuk tuk for a day. Should cost $15 - 20 per day. This resort is very quiet and relaxing and a great place to relax after a hard day's sightseeing. The staff are friendly and accommodating. The manager is trying hard to make sure that guests are looked after.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Royal Angkor Resort And Spa
- Royal Angkor Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Angkor Resort & Spa is a Khmer Classical Designed Resort located in the heart of Siem Reap Angkor. The building is inspired by early 20th Century classical Khmer Architecture; consisting of matured, selected Cambodian species of fauna & flora in a carefully manicured Garden. The Royal Angkor Resort & Spa promotes a unique theme that centres on the culture, heritage, food and the way of life of the Cambodian people. We call it "The Khmer Journey & Experience". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Olotels, AsiaRooms, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Royal Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.