We stayed at this resort after having purchased a voucher from our deal. It was great value for money. We were picked up from the airport and driven to the resort. The resort has a regular shuttle service to and from town so one has easy access to the main streets. The breakfast is good though one competes with the Japanese tour groups. Sightseeing by tuk tuk is readily available and cheap. The driver of the resort's shuttle is Mr Vuthy. He is a 'can do' person who can arrange tuk tuks, cars, etc. Much cheaper to do through him than hotel reception. The resort has an olympic sized pool, that overwhelms the Japanese who apparently have not seen such a pool before. For sightseeing, just arrange for a tuk tuk for a day. Should cost $15 - 20 per day. This resort is very quiet and relaxing and a great place to relax after a hard day's sightseeing. The staff are friendly and accommodating. The manager is trying hard to make sure that guests are looked after.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the airport transfer to checking into the rooms, be greeted with smiles all around from one of the top resorts and spa in Cambodia, The Royal Angkor Resort & Spa. A dream come true for the avid traveler, our resort is located perfectly for one to explore the Khmer Culture and tradition in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, HostelBookers, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Royal Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Royal Angkor Resort And Spa