After a long, uncomfortable and exhausting journey from Bangkok by bus, this place was heaven! We were greeted by the friendliest faces, offered an upgrade to our room and given fresh juice and hot towels. And this was only five minutes after we arrived! Check-in was a breeze as the front desk staff are beyond helpful. They made every effort to ensure that we were taken care of and comfortable. The hotel also offers free taxi service to and from the airport. The breakfast is great with many western and Asian options to choose from. The pool is cool and refreshing, especially after a long hot day at the temples. The rooms are spacious and very clean. Also, the hotel offers free shuttle services to and from the town, where most of the restaurants and shopping is. The temples are only a 10 minute Tuk Tuk ride away. All in all, I would recommend this hotel in a heart beat. Thank you to the staff at Royal Angkor for making our trip all the more memorable.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Royal Angkor Resort And Spa
- Royal Angkor Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Angkor Resort & Spa is a Khmer Classical Designed Resort located in the heart of Siem Reap Angkor. The building is inspired by early 20th Century classical Khmer Architecture; consisting of matured, selected Cambodian species of fauna & flora in a carefully manicured Garden. The Royal Angkor Resort & Spa promotes a unique theme that centres on the culture, heritage, food and the way of life of the Cambodian people. We call it "The Khmer Journey & Experience". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Venere and Otel so you can book your Royal Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.