We stayed a week at this great hotel/resort and the end of December 2012 and do not have a word of complaint. The staff were all genuinely most friendly and helpful, always ready with a warm smile and happy greeting. Our room, with open-air balcony, overlooked the large swimming pool and rear courtyard, with views to distant green hills, deserves a five-star rating. Every request was met with immediate and courteous response. The resident manager, Mr Juliao Antonio Leitao, spoke to us a number of time, unobtrusively seeking our views on the resort, services, food and general ambience.
Everywhere you look in this stylish edifice there are tasteful and skillfully displayed artifacts, Buddhist statuary, elegant furnishings and always displays of fresh flowers.
We found the Royal Angkor an ideal base for visits to the many fascinating temple sites in the surrounding Siem Reap area, and a courtesy bus service provided access to the main city area with its wonderful Old Market, shops and good restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the airport transfer to checking into the rooms, be greeted with smiles all around from one of the top resorts and spa in Cambodia, The Royal Angkor Resort & Spa. A dream come true for the avid traveler, our resort is located perfectly for one to explore the Khmer Culture and tradition in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HostelBookers, Booking.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Royal Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Royal Angkor Resort And Spa