The staff greet you with smiles and a welcome chilled drink. The staff are attentive and very helpful as we found out booking a dawn tour of Angkor Wat even providing a breakfast box to enjoy at our leisure. The hotel is a delight after the hectic pace of tourist Siem Reap!!! Escaping to the peaceful calm of this hotel after battling through the Old Market was heaven. We had booked a standard room and to our delight had been upgraded to a deluxe. The room facilities were excellent especially the spa bath, heaven for aching bodies and feet. And OMG the buffet breakfast would tempt any food critic. Best of all is the free shuttle bus available by the hotel to trips into town. I can't wait for my next visit later this year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the airport transfer to checking into the rooms, be greeted with smiles all around from one of the top resorts and spa in Cambodia, The Royal Angkor Resort & Spa. A dream come true for the avid traveler, our resort is located perfectly for one to explore the Khmer Culture and tradition in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Royal Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Royal Angkor Resort And Spa