Four of us ladies had spent a week in a medical/dental clinic, being helpful in any way we could in some villages outside Siem Reap. When our "work" time was over, we extended our trip a few days to be tourists. This resort was the perfect place to end our trip. Our only necessity was a swimming pool. What we got was a pool, easily available food poolside, reasonably priced spa services, comfortable beds and a lovely bathroom. A tuk tuk was quickly available for a trip downtown, OR the hotel provided transportation for drop-off and pick-up. The front desk was pleasant and easy to deal with. We would stay there again without question, given the opportunity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the airport transfer to checking into the rooms, be greeted with smiles all around from one of the top resorts and spa in Cambodia, The Royal Angkor Resort & Spa. A dream come true for the avid traveler, our resort is located perfectly for one to explore the Khmer Culture and tradition in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and HostelBookers so you can book your Royal Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Royal Angkor Resort And Spa