“Charming Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #34 of 244 Hotels in Siem Reap
Hervey Bay, Australia
“Charming Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This is a classic style hotel in the Heart of Siem Reap. You first notice the very friendly and professional staff that greet you upon arrival. You are sat down, provided a drink and welcomed as they check you in. Then you are shown the hotel and facilities which is a very nice touch. The room is very well appointed with large bed, lounge area & table. The bathroom is also a good size with 2 basins & bath with separate shower. There is also a separate toilet area. The hotel has two pools and massage/ spa area. It also has a very nice bar area called the living room that feels like a warm lounge room area, which is great for pre-dinner drinks. The hotel restaurant is very well appointed and you could not fault the food which was mainly traditional Cambodian style. Each night they had a dance & music show next to the restaurant. The hotel also has a great café with good coffee and some western food for lunch or just a snack during the day. The hotel is in a great location and is walking distance to many of the markets and shops. The hotel also can organise temple tours or other tourism activities and they always have Tuk Tuks for transport which are out the front and they can take you around the town for about $2 a ride. They all take US dollars in Siem Reap , so don’t worry about getting local currency, just bring US money and a lot of small notes, mainly $1, $5 & $10 notes which you can use in markets and transport. We got Tuk Tuks out to the Angkor temples each day and only costing $13 to $20 for half day hire, and it’s about a 20 minute ride out to them. The museum is also a must to see while you are there and gives you a great understanding of their history.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
SholtoSmith, General Manager at Park Hyatt Siem Reap, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Glen W,

Very warm greetings to you from Siem Reap!

What can I say more than ‘thank you’ for this super candid review on Trip Advisor! It is appreciated and greatly! I was delighted and overwhelmed with every single point of your feedback on your stay with us. From all accounts of your review, I think it would be fair to stay that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay here with us from the hotel’s physical location to that of our offerings in food and beverage, not only The Dining Room but also The Living Room and The Glasshouse.

Thank you for really highlighting how great our location is and that a special Apsara dance was also a highlight.

I hope that you will return to Siem Reap and that when you do you will contact me directly so that I can personally assist you.

E: sholto.smith@hyatt.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

From when we were picked up at the airport, until we were dropped back, the staff were truly great. The rooms were spacious and the bed was one of the most comfortable we have slept in at a hotel. The food at the restaurant was excellent. Overall inside the hotel it was very quiet and you would not know that you were in the busiest part of the city.
The pool areas were also top class!
All in all a great place to stay in Siem Reap.

Room Tip: Any room is good!
Dear Steve and Reche... M,

Greetings from Siem Reap and very many thanks for your super candid review on Trip Advisor! It is appreciated and greatly! My team and I were delighted to learn that your overall experience with us was that of an enjoyable one and a pleasant stay to remember! It was also great to hear that you were happy with the room and the comfortable bed!

Please make your way back someday to see us and I hope that you will let me know when you do have dates in mind so that I can take care of your accommodation requirements.

Florence, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Great staff, awesome made to order breakfast, comfortable accommodations and complimentary water. My friend was able to get us an upgrade to the larger room. This gave us a big area to sit in. Nice courtyard in the middle which is surrounded by lots of tables and comfortable chairs. The staff came and asked me if I needed anything. They happily brought me ice water.
Check in was in a nice lobby. You get to sit at a table and are welcomed with a complimentary beverage. Did I say that the breakfast is awesome. You get a menu to choose from. Day One I had the eggs benedict and Day Two was the waffle. Also had yogurt, cheese plate and salmon plate. So delicious.
Location is perfect to the Night Market and Pub Street. You can take a tuk tuk for $2 or walk less than 10 minutes.

Room Tip: Be sure to bring USD in small denominations and new.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
SholtoSmith, General Manager at Park Hyatt Siem Reap, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Calidiva50,

Greetings from Siem Reap and thank you so much for your great and genuine review on Trip Advisor! I was delighted to read how pleased you were during your stay here with us and from your account, from every angle. Thank you also for really highlighting our breakfast menu and delighted that you enjoyed the cuisine! I will ensure that your great comments are shared with all and especially with our talented chefs.

Thank you again for this candid review and I hope that you will once more choose Park Hyatt Siem Reap as choice of your accommodation if you ever plan to revisit this temple town.

Portland, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

We loved the Park Hyatt Siem Reap. A great location downtown and within walking distance of many restaurants, grocery stores, massage booths, etc. On arrival we were personally greeted and escorted into the living room area of the hotel and provided with refreshing complimentary drinks. We enjoyed the pool area where staff service was readily available and attentive. The room was extremely clean with a wonderful bathroom. The bathroom is open to the main bedroom but also had a privacy sliding door into the bedroom to close if preferred. I enjoy my privacy so appreciated this feature. We did not have much down time to really enjoy this hotel but we did get a chance to enjoy the pool which provided attentive service at all times. In my opinion Park Hyatt is a cut above the rest and I will continue to use these hotels whenever possible.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Dear Julia2949,
I was delighted to read that you enjoy all aspects of your stay here with us and from your account of this review, I can feel that all went well and so we certainly appreciated your candid feedback. Thank you also for your really singing the praises of our pool areas and delighted that you could spend some time relaxing by the poolside.

I hope that you will choose to stay with us again when you plan to return and that you will drop me a line when you do have dates in mind so that I can personally assist you with your accommodation requirements.

Melbourne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband and I had a five night stay here. The service, food and facilities were 5 star to say the least. We chose to eat in the dining room most nights due to the fantastic food and exceptional service (a particular thankyou to Dany for such exceptional care). The spa centre, swimming pool facilities and the general upkeep of the hotel re a credit to the Park Hyatt chain...we hope to stay with you again :)

Dear dondon253,

Greetings from Siem Reap and thank you so much for your glowing review Trip Advisor!
It was truly a pleasure to read that you and your husband had an enjoyable 5-night stay here with us and how much you enjoyed our delicious cuisine that Park Hyatt has to offer. You can be assured that your great comments have been shared with the team and with a special note to Dany.

Thank you again for this great review and I hope that you will make it back someday to enjoy our authentic hospitality again.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed at the Park Hyatt for 2 nights while visit the temples and really enjoyed our visit. We booked through amex FHR and were pleasantly surprised that we were upgraded to a presidential suite! It was huge, I believe around 2800sq ft with 3 outdoor courtyard areas and an outdoor shower. Besides the upgrade, the hotel was very clean, had beautiful furnishings. The bed was a little firm for my husband and myself but they came and put a mattress pad on for us which did the trick. Service was excellent, housekeeping even sprayed for mosquitoes at night after they serviced the room which was much appreciated. The location of the hotel was excellent, within walkable distance to the night market where you can find entertainment and tons of restaurants. We will definitely be back to Cambodia and will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: The presidential suite was amazing!
Dear kopismom,

Greetings from Siem Reap and very many thanks for your wonderful review on Trip Advisor!
I was delighted to learn that you did enjoy all aspects of your stay at the Park Hyatt and from all accounts of your review, I think it would be fair to say that you enjoyed not only your time spent here in the hotel but also your time spent in Siem Reap.

Appreciated your also singing the praises of the Presidential Suite and I would have to agree that this is one of the most stunning rooms amongst the Suites.

Please do let me know when your travel plan ever brings you back to Siem Reap again so that I can personally assist with your accommodation requirements; hopefully, Park Hyatt still be your choice of accommodation.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We were pleasantly surprised by the exceptional service and all round experience we had at this hotel so close to the food and market precinct of Siem Reap we were able to walk most places and return to relax in the luxury of this beautiful complex. The size of the hotel and it's decor is very boutique and we were very impressed with everything it had to offer. Nothing was ever a problem for the staff and the whole experience was amazing. We would highly recommend a stay with the Park Hyatt at Siem Reap. We were on a package deal and did not expect the level of service, comfort and attention we received it was a wonderful experience. The dining experience itself was worth going for everything we tasted was amazing would highly recommend the Fish Amok... Love this dish!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear Julie D,
Greetings from Siem Reap and thank you so much for your glowing review on Trip Advisor!

It was delightful to read your 5-star review and your positive account of your stay here with us. It would be fair to say that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay from the hotel’s physical location to that of our offerings in Food and Beverage, most notably the Fish Amok!
I was delighted to hear that nothing was ever a problem during your stay. Your impression about our hotel is greatly appreciated and you can be assured that this great review will be shared with the entire team.

Thank you once more for this great review and I hope that we will have a chance to welcome you back to Park Hyatt Siem Reap when your travel plan brings you back to Siem Reap again.

E: sholto.smith@hyatt.com

Been to Park Hyatt Siem Reap? Share your experiences!