“Oasis in the middle of a crazy city” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #35 of 244 Hotels in Siem Reap
Florence, Italy
“Oasis in the middle of a crazy city”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Great staff, awesome made to order breakfast, comfortable accommodations and complimentary water. My friend was able to get us an upgrade to the larger room. This gave us a big area to sit in. Nice courtyard in the middle which is surrounded by lots of tables and comfortable chairs. The staff came and asked me if I needed anything. They happily brought me ice water.
Check in was in a nice lobby. You get to sit at a table and are welcomed with a complimentary beverage. Did I say that the breakfast is awesome. You get a menu to choose from. Day One I had the eggs benedict and Day Two was the waffle. Also had yogurt, cheese plate and salmon plate. So delicious.
Location is perfect to the Night Market and Pub Street. You can take a tuk tuk for $2 or walk less than 10 minutes.

Room Tip: Be sure to bring USD in small denominations and new.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Portland, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We loved the Park Hyatt Siem Reap. A great location downtown and within walking distance of many restaurants, grocery stores, massage booths, etc. On arrival we were personally greeted and escorted into the living room area of the hotel and provided with refreshing complimentary drinks. We enjoyed the pool area where staff service was readily available and attentive. The room was extremely clean with a wonderful bathroom. The bathroom is open to the main bedroom but also had a privacy sliding door into the bedroom to close if preferred. I enjoy my privacy so appreciated this feature. We did not have much down time to really enjoy this hotel but we did get a chance to enjoy the pool which provided attentive service at all times. In my opinion Park Hyatt is a cut above the rest and I will continue to use these hotels whenever possible.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Melbourne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

My husband and I had a five night stay here. The service, food and facilities were 5 star to say the least. We chose to eat in the dining room most nights due to the fantastic food and exceptional service (a particular thankyou to Dany for such exceptional care). The spa centre, swimming pool facilities and the general upkeep of the hotel re a credit to the Park Hyatt chain...we hope to stay with you again :)

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We stayed at the Park Hyatt for 2 nights while visit the temples and really enjoyed our visit. We booked through amex FHR and were pleasantly surprised that we were upgraded to a presidential suite! It was huge, I believe around 2800sq ft with 3 outdoor courtyard areas and an outdoor shower. Besides the upgrade, the hotel was very clean, had beautiful furnishings. The bed was a little firm for my husband and myself but they came and put a mattress pad on for us which did the trick. Service was excellent, housekeeping even sprayed for mosquitoes at night after they serviced the room which was much appreciated. The location of the hotel was excellent, within walkable distance to the night market where you can find entertainment and tons of restaurants. We will definitely be back to Cambodia and will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: The presidential suite was amazing!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We were pleasantly surprised by the exceptional service and all round experience we had at this hotel so close to the food and market precinct of Siem Reap we were able to walk most places and return to relax in the luxury of this beautiful complex. The size of the hotel and it's decor is very boutique and we were very impressed with everything it had to offer. Nothing was ever a problem for the staff and the whole experience was amazing. We would highly recommend a stay with the Park Hyatt at Siem Reap. We were on a package deal and did not expect the level of service, comfort and attention we received it was a wonderful experience. The dining experience itself was worth going for everything we tasted was amazing would highly recommend the Fish Amok... Love this dish!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I visited Siem Reap at the start of its summer season, with daily temperatures reaching a high of 43 degrees celcius, and I was happy to return to the Park Hyatt Siem Reap every afternoon for a cold drink and some relaxation. The hotel was refurbished about 1-2 years ago (previously Hotel de la Paix), and the entire property feels very new and clean, which is to be expected of a Park Hyatt. As the hotel is on the smaller side, it feels like a boutique hotel, with ornate Cambodian decorations and works of art.

The rooms are fairly large with a sitting area, walk-in closet, and large bathroom. The room I was in did not have a desk, so this may not be a good choice for a business traveler. There is one French-Cambodian restaurant and all day dining restaurant - both were quite good, with fantastic ice cream that I looked forward to at the end of a long and very hot day of temple hopping.

I booked a private tour for the temple, and saw the 3 main ones Angkor Wat, Ta Prom, and the Bayon. We drove past some of the smaller ones, and personally for me, I thought that one full day of temple hopping was sufficient. I also visited the National Museum which was quite good, as it gave me an understand of Cambodian history and heritage. I didn't think the War Museum was worth my time - it is essentially a junkyard of old military equipment that was used in the war.

I went around the city on tuk-tuks and it was very easy. About USD 1-2 to get to most places within Siem Reap city, and USD 8 for 4-hours of tuk-tuk hire (you just negotiate before you get onboard).

I would highly recommend the Park Hyatt Siem Reap.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
SholtoSmith, General Manager at Park Hyatt Siem Reap, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear michellemtang,

Greetings from Siem Reap and thank you for your glowing review on Trip Advisor!

It was truly a pleasure to learn that you had such an enjoyable stay here with us and that being said in your review, it would be fair to say that you enjoyed most aspects of your stay here with us from the hotel’s refurbishment to that of our offerings in Food and Beverage, most notably the ice creams in The Glasshouse! I must agree that this is the best place to refill energy after a long and very hot day of the temple tour.

Thank you so much for your highly recommendation and I hope you will make it back someday to stay with us again and that you will contact me when you do have dates in mind so that I can personally assist with your accommodation requirements.

Best regards,

Sivutha Boulevard | Siem Reap, Kingdom Of Cambodia
E: sholto.smith@hyatt.com
Canberra, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We purchased our accommodation for the Park Hyatt via Luxury Escapes voucher many months ago as part of our honeymoon which included breakfast daily, lunch and dinner and massages.
Upon arrival, the staff greeted us warmly and English was not a problem. The staff were all over what our packaged entailed, a welcome drink promptly provided.
The living room is impressive with mahogany decor and comfy library feel. Very clean and hygienic hotel.
Our room was upgraded to a suite. The bathroom alone is outstanding. Rooms cleaned and turned down daily. The hotel food is great. Pool is amazing. Spa service exceptional. As fitness freaks the gym is useful and has many basic equipment to be creative with.
The location is easily within walking distance of 'Pub Street' and the markets. Tuk Tuk riders are available for transport for $2 USD. A simple no thankyou gets them off your back however street beggars do not give up so easily. Watch out for the beggars that ask for milk and not money, they on sell the milk to get money. They often work in groups.

Room Tip: Can't go past Park Hyatt for luxury.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Been to Park Hyatt Siem Reap? Share your experiences!