“I would return without hesitation - you won't regret either” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Suorkear Boutique Hotel & Spa

You added Suorkear Boutique Hotel & Spa to your Saves list
Suorkear Boutique Hotel & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1.8 km from Old Market, Salakamreouk - Wat Damnak, Siem Reap, Siem Reap +855, Cambodia   |
Offers & Announcements
Summer Deal Package
Ranked #30 of 244 Hotels in Siem Reap
London, United Kingdom
“I would return without hesitation - you won't regret either”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

Sometimes it's worth leaving a review when you can assist other travellers in making a decision that will give them piece of mind.

I stayed for 3 nights at the end of April 2014. I didn't book my room directly, but the hotel made every effort to contact me to offer me a free pick up from the airport; the tuk tuk was there waiting for me at the airport and gave me a warm welcome. From the airport it takes approximately 25 mins which enabled you to take in the surroundings.

The reception staff greeted me like I was in 5 star hotel offering me a warm reception, cool drink and towel. They then sat me down and explained everything that the hotel had to offer on site and off site (trips).

My room was facing away from the pool, but if I had the opportunity I probably would have preferred one facing the pool on the upper floors, however this should not put you off as they are all decorated traditionally and immaculately clean; and let's face it most people tend to be out exploring the city during the day.

The restaurant staff were delightful, food was excellent with some great wines on offer - if I had to make a suggestion, and this is not criticism but it would be an added benefit if staff could ask guests on pool beds if they require a drink or snack.

The house keeping and restaurant manager made contact with me and asked if everything was satisfactory and did I need anything to make my stay more pleasant; nice gesture.

Location of the hotel was perfect for me as I didn't want to be in the centre, whilst it's only a 5min tuk tuk journey away it felt more tranquil and relaxing.

Other points to note:- free tuk tuk to and from the airport together with free tuk tuk service to and from the centre up until 10pm - fantastic.

Regrettably I did not use the spa but speaking to some guest they loved it.

Thank you for making my stay memorable and enjoyable; should I return then you would have my business again.

Room Tip: Pool view, upper floors.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Suor K, Director of Sales at Suorkear Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, May 10, 2014
Dear Robert C,

Warmest greeting from Suorkear Boutique Hotel & Spa,

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to write a wonderful review and highly recommended of Suorkear Boutique Hotel & Spa. I am delighted that we exceeded your expectations in so many ways from our attentive service and facilities which provided by our team during your stay with us.

We also will take your comments very notice and sharing with teams, so that, we can improve our services at the pool.

Myself and team are looking forward to seeing and welcoming you back soon.

Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at Suorkear Hotel & Spa. The rooms were spacious, comfortable and tastefully decorated. Being a bit out of town made it nice and quiet too. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly and really made that extra effort to ensure we were happy and comfortable. The food at the hotel restaurant was also top notch. There was always a tuk tuk to take us where ever we needed to go so the distance out of town was not an issue. They helped us with our booking for the Angkor temple tour as well as the floating villages tour, both of which were fantastic. This new hotel was only opened recently and we highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Suor K, Director of Sales at Suorkear Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Dear Netty135,

Warmest greeting from Suorkear Boutique Hotel & Spa.

First, we thank you so much for taking your time to share your experience through this review and we are delight to read that you enjoyed you stay with us very much and we really appreciate for highlighting your very good experience with our overall services and facilities.
I will share your comment with the entire team.

We are looking forward to seeing and welcoming you back soon

budapest
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

My daughter and I stayed at suorkear boutique hotel in April. It was a delightful visit. Our every need was meet with a great deal of courtesy and charm. There was always a tuk tuk driver on hand, our cars to take us to the temples were prompt. The hotel was very clean with a great pool and a good restaurant. The location was quiet with spacious air conditioned rooms. A little piece of heaven.

Stayed April 2014
Suor K, Director of Sales at Suorkear Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, May 3, 2014
Dear mary C,

Warmest greeting from Suorkear Boutique Hotel & Spa.

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to write a wonderful review and highly recommend of Suorkear Boutique Hotel & Spa. I am delighted that we exceeded your expectations in so many ways from our attentive service and facilities which provided by our team during your stay with us. I will share your comment with the entire team.

Myself and team are looking forward to seeing and welcoming you back soon.

Chur, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

We travelled as a group of 5 people and initially booked 5 nights but then decided to stay one night longer! The hotel is located a bit outside (about 5 minutes with tuktuk to the city center) but this made it a very quiet and relaxing place.Although the staff was very helpful, the communication was a bit a problem because not all employees had a good level of english and could answer all questions. Nevertheless, we really liked the hotel, especially the wonderful pool area and the familiar atmosphere! The rooms were clean, very generous and nicly decorated. It is a great place to stay and we highly recommend it to all who are travelling to Siem Reap.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Suor K, Director of Sales at Suorkear Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Dear TanjaMariaMaeva,

Warmest greeting from Suorkear Boutique Hotel & Spa.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for posting a wonderful review on Trip Advisor with regards to your recent stay with Suorkear Boutique Hotel & Spa.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your staying with our incredibly helpful staff, room, pool and our services. I will certainly pass the comment onto our team, who will be pleased to hear about the experience you had. Your valued comment will be seriously noted and improve.

Myself and team looking forward to seeing and welcoming you back soon.

Hamilton, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

A lovely hotel with friendly & attentive staff, large rooms, really good food, a great pool & a quiet, peaceful location. The hotel is outside town but they provide reliable tuktuk drivers whenever you want to go into town until late pm; perfect for us as a family but may not suit those who're keen to party in Siem Reap. We had a family room for 4 of us & it was the most spacious room we've ever stayed in. We stayed for 4 days & really appreciated their attention to detail, eg being offered a cold drink & a cold hand cloth on arriving back from our temple visits during 1 of the hottest months of the year. We'd happily stay here again

Stayed April 2014
Suor K, Director of Sales at Suorkear Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Dear Jane M,

Warmest greeting from Suorkear Boutique Hotel & Spa.

First, we thank you so much for taking your time to share your experience through this review. It is pleasure for us to read that you enjoyed your recently stay with us very much and we really appreciate for highlighting your very good experience with our overall services and facilities - I will share your comments with the team.

We are looking forward to welcome your family back in the near future

Darwin, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

After having traveled to more than 30 countries over 30 years this was one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in. The service was outstanding, friendly and genuine. Food was very good and the location was just right, only 2km from the old Market but nice and quiet. They provided free bicycles which we used to visit the temples and also provided free Tuk Tuk into town at any time of the day or night, including pickup!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Suor K, Director of Sales at Suorkear Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Dear Ian L,

Warmest greeting from Suorkear Boutique Hotel & Spa,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of Suorkear Boutique Hotel & Spa and for sharing your good experience of our room, services and facilities.

I am delighted that our team succeeded in creating a genuine service experience to you and I will personally pass on your appreciation to the team.

We are looking forward to seeing and welcoming you back soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

We stayed for two nights, and we were welcomed with a cool towel, and a refreshing drink! The staff was incredibly helpful, from the pick up at the airport, to our tuk tuk drivers! The room was clean, and the pool was amazing. If you don't mind a firmer mattress, this is definitely the place for you. During our travel of Cambodia and Thailand, they were the friendliest staff, the most helpful, and the most welcoming. We are definitely staying again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Suor K, Director of Sales at Suorkear Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Dear Brandy D,

Warmest greeting from Suorkear Boutique Hotel & Spa.

Myself and team looking forward to seeing and welcoming you back soon.

Director of Sales

Been to Suorkear Boutique Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!