Friendly front desk staff with good English and high concern for customer satisfaction. Rooms are good sized, fridge, safe, 2 free bottles water/day, bath/shower and kept very clean. Breakfast is included and a good size with lots of choices western/asian/cambodian - can eat inside AC or pool side. The spa offers very nice foot and full body massage inside or pool side. The pool is clean and refreshing. There is a small hotel shop but I was able to find everything I needed in it for clothes and personal toiletries when my luggage was delayed for 4 days by Bangkok Airways. There is always a tuk tuk outside ready to take you where you need to go. You can arrange to have one for the day for ~12-15 dollars. Wifi was good but kept kicking me off everytime I moved around in the hotel - from room to restaurant or pool or reception area are all on different wifis resulting in me constantly being forced to resigned in. would like to see the added option of "view password" so I could see what I was typing in for wifi password. Other than that - no issues. Recommend the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- - KHEMARA means Khmer in Sanskrit- KHEMARA opened its business door on 13 April 2003- KHEMARA renovated rooms with changing from carpet to timber wood floor in 2007- KHEMARA renovated its Spa and built new Ballroom in 2011- KHEMARA renames as Khemara Angkor Hotel & Spa on 11th November 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Khemara Angkor Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Khemara Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Khemara Angkor Hotel And Spa
- Khemara Angkor Siem Reap