We were two young couples staying here for 5 nights while visiting the Angkor Temples and I really can't recommend Golden Temple Villa enough. From the second we arrived we were made to feel so welcome. We were taken to the restaurant and given a complimentary drink and peanuts before being shown around the guesthouse and then to our rooms which were laid out with rose petals. Rooms were a nice size and were cleaned every day. Location is great, just a 2 minute walk from the night market. The gardens are beautiful with hammocks and deckchairs to relax in. The restaurant was fantastic, they have a menu with Khmer and Western food at great prices and the daily specials from 4pm-10pm were super super cheap! Favourite meal was the marinated pork ribs and rice for $1.75 on the specials! Free 30 minute massage was just amazing and further 1hr massages can be booked for $3. For just £13 for a room per night I don't think you could get better value anywhere. We loved this place and didn't want to leave!
- Also Known As:
- Golden Temple Villa Hotel Siem Reap
- Golden Temple Villa Hotel
- Golden Temple Hotel
- Golden Temple Siem Reap
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Temple Villa has 36 fully furnished rooms with modern en-suite bathrooms and conveniences to ensure our guests stay with us is as comfortable possible. The villa is colourfully decorated with a splash of Khmer artistry and style thrown in and every effort is made to keep all areas of the hotel immaculately clean at all times. With 24 hour reception and security Golden Temple Villa is a calm, safe, and secure lodging for stay Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Golden Temple Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.