“Pleasant Stay in Siem Reap” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Skyway Hotel

You added Skyway Hotel to your Saves list
Skyway Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   National Road 6 | East of Royal Residence, Siem Reap 855, Cambodia   |
Ranked #162 of 244 Hotels in Siem Reap
Bangkok
“Pleasant Stay in Siem Reap”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2008

I stayed at this place on Oct 24, 2008 for only one night. My group just walked in to get the rooms.

It is clean and comfortable enough. The only thing I want them to improve is the towel. I recommend you bring your own towel.

The price is quite cheap.

I am sure you will have a pleasant stay like I do.

• Liked — in general
  • Disliked — the towel
  • Stayed October 2008
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Ventura CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2007

My first trip to Cambodia was on one of those hellish bus rides from Bangkok. The bus dropped us off at the Skyway, which it must have paid the busdriver to do, as that is how these things work. I checked out the place and found it to be inexpensive and just fine, so I checked in and had a lovely time. Very clean and friendly and quiet. The crocodile farm in the back was interesting. One of the motorbike drivers associated with the Skyway took me around the temples the next few days, and he was great! (Sharky) When I returned a few years later, I stayed at the Skyway again, and it was better than I remembered, still clean and comfortable, with a nice restaurant, etc. I had e-mailed them before I left to see if Sharky could be my driver. Sharky had since moved on to another place, but they tracked him down and arranged for him to meet me the night I got there. I thought that was sweet of them. Anyway, a short walk to an interesting market, and not too far from the central park. A bit away from the backpacker, nightclubby area, which was fine with me, as there were a few dodgy characters hanging around that part of town. I am returning yet again to Siem Reap with several friends this February and will be reserving three or four rooms.

If you go and want to use motorbike taxis to see the temples, see if Sharky can be tracked down to be your driver, he was so enthusiastic and helpful. A great guy!

• Liked — Price, friendliness, cleanliness.
  • Stayed March 2006, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2006

I stayed at Skyway for 16 nights in late February of 2006. My stay was comfortable and enjoyable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The laundry service was very good. All meals that I had there were tasty and reasonably priced. I hope to return later this year If Skyway can accomodate me, I'm sure that I will be happy staying there again.

• Stayed February 2006

Been to Skyway Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Skyway Hotel

Address: National Road 6 | East of Royal Residence, Siem Reap 855, Cambodia
Location: Cambodia > Siem Reap Province > Siem Reap
Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #162 of 244 Hotels in Siem Reap
Hotel Class:3 star — Skyway Hotel 3*
Centrally located in Siem Reap, Skyway hotel take only 15 minutes drive from Siem Reap Airport, Angkor Wat temple, a convenience place for shopping, doing business, dining and entertainment.All rooms are well decorated and equipped with modern amenities as individually controlled air-con, Cable TV with satellite programs, mini-bar inside, free drinking water, tea/coffee making facilities, in-room safe. Bathrooms feature a bathtub with cold & hot water and hair dryer is available upon request.Our hotel offer free high speed Wi-Fi & Internet access, free transfer in & out, free shuttle by tuk-tuk for city tour, free bicycle rental and free city map. Our staffs also can help you to organize daily tours for sightseeing around Siem Reap city as well. Skyway Hotel also has a spa near the pool side and our specialized therapist will helps to relieve your stress in a very traditional way by using a local herbs and a wide selection of ancient health treatments. You will feel relax and fresh after this unique healing ritual. Our restaurant located at the lobby level, our friendly and well trained staffs will serve you with the warmest & excellent services of delicious Cambodian and Western foods at a comfortable setting. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, HostelBookers, HostelWorld and Hotels.com so you can book your Skyway Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Skyway Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.