“Awesome service!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Skyway Hotel

You added Skyway Hotel to your Saves list
Skyway Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   National Road 6 | East of Royal Residence, Siem Reap 855, Cambodia   |
Ranked #162 of 244 Hotels in Siem Reap
Singapore, Singapore
“Awesome service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

The service we experienced was impeccable! My friend and I throughly enjoyed our stay. Language is not a barrier, the staffs were friendly and heed our every query. The room was adequate and comfortable. But to be be fair, we were mostly out the entire day exploring and only came back to the hotel to sleep. I think location wise was nice too. We could cycle (bicycles provided by the hotel) to Pub street, maybe about 10 mins away. They also provide tuk tuk service from the hotel to wherever you wish & will fetch you back to the hotel. I don't think it cost anything. They never asked us to pay. But we tipped our diver (Kaka, I think..) for every ride. The staff really made us felt like it's home. When my friend and I were swimming at the pool, they would approach us with light conversation. And I suppose that is what we treasure most. We were sad to go, and we still are! Thank you all, and hope to see you guys again real soon.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Kanuma-shi, Tochigi, Japan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

We stayed there on 29 Dec 2012 to 3 Jan 2013. The location is a bit far from the central of the city, but no problem to get the centeral. The TukTku have been always waiting infront of the hotel. The staffs were nice. Especially KAKA and TORA. They were very kind and friendly. Generally we can speak English in Canbodia. But only a few words they can understand. KAKA and TORA speak well. So if you are anxious about language, no wories. They can solve your probrems.They made our trip happy.Thank you both, and see you again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The staff are really nice. They could do a better job cleaning. Rooms are big, although slightly run down. They have nice breakfast with fresh fruit. All in all I think you get a lot for what you pay for. I would tip the drivers well as they drive to town for free and a couple of dollars makes a lot of difference for them.

• Stayed January 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

skyway hotel provide free tuk tuk service to centre area
they also very considerate to provide us a room to bath before we board the night bus although we already check out from hotel
and they staff kaka is friendly and helpful
nice

• Stayed December 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

The room we had in the hotel was very spacious, with a comfortable bed. The bathroom also had a bathtub. The hotel has a clean swimmingpool which is lovely in hot Siem Reap. The hotel staff was very friendly, we had a great time with them! Service was also very good, they took care of everything. The tuk tuk drivers take you to town for free, so it's not a problem at all that the hotel isn't located in the middle of the centre. I wouldn't recommend a hotel in the centre as it can be busy and noisy there. You can also take a tuk tuk to Angkor for $ 12-18 per day at the hotel. The drivers will even take a coolbox with bottles of water in it. Breakfast is included in the price and you get to choose from 5 different meals every day, although the menu doesn't change. I would highly recommend this hotel: Good price, good facilities, nice room and excellent service!

• Stayed November 2012
Lviv, Ukraine
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

The hotel was extremely dirty, bedlinen dirty, very dirty bathrom and toilette. 25 USD for one night is to much for this hotel. For this money you can find in Europe very clean hotel or hostel. Will never book cheap hotel in Cambodia. The staff was ok, helpful.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Siem Reap, Cambodia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

SkywayHotel is the best hotel for my holiday in siemreap, I love the staff at skywayhotel so much as their service always give me good information as Mr.kaka he do all the best as what he can do. The room very clean and large, Good location and the hotel also provide you the transportation to the centre go and back when you talking to the receptionist as Mr. kaka and other that I can't say their name for every evening if you want, I gonna come back to siemreap when I have next holiday so I will stay at skyway hotel again, Thank you for make me comfortable as my home skyway.

Room Tip: I love the room number 519