“A little piece of pie heaven in Siem Reap” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 477 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza, Fast Food, Sandwiches
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Located in the heart of Siem Reap, Belmiro's brings the taste and style of New York Pizza's and Subs to Cambodia. Choose Pizza by the slice or order a giant 18" (45 cms) Pizza to share with friends. Also available are fully filled sub sandwiches, freshly toasted. If you're eating in then we have a fully stocked bar and range of soft drinks. Belmiro's Pizza's & Subs is open from noon till late.
The Woodlands, Texas
“A little piece of pie heaven in Siem Reap”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

We found this little restaurant and had an amazing half mushroom half Hawaiian pizza for dinner one night. Belmiro the owner was very nice and accommodating. We went back on a separate occasion for lunch and were a little disappointed. We ordered 2 Steak Bomb subs and a slice of pizza. When we received one of subs it was like where is the steak? My sub came with virtually no steak but massive grilled onions on a wonderful bun I'd like to note. Needless to say I didn't order an onion sub so I opted to not eat it even though I paid for it. The other sub had more steak but not what you would consider a steak bomb. I went ahead and ordered a slice of pizza which wasn't as good as the time prior. I think it had been sitting for too long in the hot humidity. Really wished this restaurant was more consistent with their food as I really feel the owner has a good thing going and really wants to continually satisfy his customers. Better luck next time I hope.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
tyler2012, Owner at Belmiro's Pizza & Subs, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Dear Intoxicatingtraveler,
Thank you for taking the time to send me some feedback on your recent visit. I am glad that you and your husband had one good dining experience. However, I am extremely apologetic and embarrassed that there was no consistency on your “Steam Bomb Subs”. I appreciate your honest feedback and have addressed those issues with my kitchen staff. I sincerely strive for consistency from my kitchen so I will circle back and go back to basics so we can get this right moving forward. I hope that you will enjoy the rest of your trip in Southeast Asia.

Copenhagen, Denmark
“Great pizza, cozy and clean restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

The restaurant is on the street parallel to pub street, so it is located centrally and easy to find.

The restaurant offers good service with kind personel, the food is excellent (realy, one of the best pizzas ever) and the place is cozy.
Prices are very reasonable, and sizes are American. I also recommend their salsa-appetiser!
If you come for dinner, you can afterwards stay for drinks- the restaurant has a very nice bar.

Enjoy the friendly atmosphere.

tyler2012, Owner at Belmiro's Pizza & Subs, responded to this review, August 23, 2014
Dear Anna-Maria T,
It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and your boyfriend last night. I am happy that you’ve enjoyed the service and good pizza. I am glad that you’ve also decided to try our famous Cha-Chi-La-La Mexican Dip which is always a crowd pleaser. I hope that you get a chance to come back and try some of our beautiful subs before you head back to Copenhagen.
Belmiro
“This was a great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

Ate here yesterday and loved it! I had a medium (which is big enough for sure) with salami and it was better then my pizzas back home! It was actually so good and such a good experience that i'm going back today! Haha
The owner was supernice and even tried some new stuff on us ( won't spoil the surprise but just ask about the new dessert when you get a chance)

Long story short:
Looking for good food for fair price and not in the mood for local food? This is the place

Dear Mark W,
It was great to have you at our restaurant two days back to back. I am happy that you had an opportunity to try both our pepperoni pizza and steak bomb sub. I really appreciate your help as we test a potential new dessert pizza with Nutella & bananas.
California
“Great Photo of a Burger!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

I specifically walked through the heat to this place for lunch because of the picture of the burger I saw on here.
What arrived looked very much like the picture; so that's a good start.
Unfortunately, there is very little finesse put into the product. Raw onions cut very thick, causing too much of an onion bite in the overall flavor. So I removed most of it. Patties (yes, two) are unseasoned; so it just tastes like a teenager's first attempt at making himself a burger. Some salt, pepper, maybe even get creative?! Meat was gray in color, so not very appetizing to look at. Cheese is processed slices... so nothing to praise there either.
The bun was ok; nice and light and not soaked in grease.
Tater tots are a lazy touch. Burgers go with fries. It's simple.
Overall, I think my impression, despite very nice service, was that not a lot of love, care or creativity has gone into this product.
Didn't try the pizza... it looked ok. Like a decent slice off the street in Manhattan; but not one of the great ones.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
tyler2012, Owner at Belmiro's Pizza & Subs, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Dear Hauptbanhof,
Thank you for your constructive criticism of your dining experience at our restaurant. I would like to start off with the positives that you’ve enjoyed the service and atmosphere. I would like to apologize the burger was under seasoned which I will address with the kitchen staff today. I have plenty of customers that love the Tater Tots instead of French fries. The reason why I have opted to use Tater Tots vs FF is for its whimsical childhood memories vs easy for the kitchen. We warmly welcome you back to our restaurant to try our homemade pizzas.
“New York in Cambodia.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

Visited with some friends recently when we were all feeling a little worse for wear and in need of some comfort food, and comfort good we found!! The pizza looked amazing, and tasted even better! The subs were fresh, flavoursome and great value. The atmosphere was very relaxed, the staff were attentive yet not too full on and the owner came over to recommend his favourite dish and chat to us about the menu (favourite dish was the meatball sub and it was lovely!!). All round great meal- if in Siem Reap it's worth a visit.

tyler2012, Owner at Belmiro's Pizza & Subs, responded to this review, August 16, 2014
Dear FoodLoverMcr,
I am glad that our menu could see you through your hang over to set you right lol, we’ve all been there my friend. I am glad that our legendary Boston hospitality and (not New York –ha ha) menu was able to enhance your stay with us in Siem Reap. We hope that your travels bring you back to Cambodia soon.