“Calm but joyful with reasonable price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Boutique Indochine d' Angkor Hotel and Spa

You added Boutique Indochine d' Angkor Hotel and Spa to your Saves list
Boutique Indochine d' Angkor Hotel and Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7 Makara, Wat Bo Village | Wat Bo, Sala Komroek Commune, Siem Reap, Cambodia (Formerly Boutique Indochine)   |
Ranked #84 of 244 Hotels in Siem Reap
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Calm but joyful with reasonable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

It's the best hotel among the others I've been for Siem Reap trip. All the staffs were helpful with any information needed with friendly and polite words. Furthermore, I really love the interior design for each room (single type up to business type) and especially the swimming pool where I can enjoy after pub street! I really enjoyed my holidays there with my co-workers. I will be there again with my family for sure;) I bet everyone gonna love it, trust me!!!

Room Tip: I suggest to choose the South side since it's less bright from sun shine but if you love the bri...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Heng B, Owner at Boutique Indochine d' Angkor Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Dear Mr.Makara Uy,

On behalf of Boutique Indochine team. I really want to say thanks you very much for your good recommended and enjoyed your stay at our hotel.All of your letter make us very powerful to work harder to make the perfect one.

Really thanks you and hope to see you again here for your upcoming to visit Siem Reap Angkor.

Wish you all the best,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Thai first
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Boutique Indochine is a brand new hotel that opened in October 2013--there's an infinity pool and jacuzzi (doesn't heat up). It's not in the center of town but you can take a $2 or $3usd tuk-tuk ride to just about anywhere in town.

When we first arrived, we were greeted by the most friendly staff ever. They offered us a cold face towel and freshly squeezed lemonade. Pisa, one of the staff members made sure that we were taken care of; if we needed towels, soap, or had a question about Siem Reap he or one of the staff members took care of it with a pleasant smile. Thank you Pisa for making our stay so pleasant! We hope to see you again when we return for vacation.

-David, Don, and John

If you plan on staying here or most hotels in Cambodia, they only allow 2 people per room. Additional people will be charged extra.

Room Tip: Rooms on the second or third floors have bathtubs on the outside! You can bathe outside and look do...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends

Geelong, Victoria, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Lovely staff, really attentive, very keen to please. Hotel room large, great wet room bathroom, we had a fancy stone bath on our balcony! View of the pool that has day beds with drapery, poolside bar.
Two small negatives...Theresis a karaoke bar next door that is a bit noisy at night but not audible from inside room, and this I am sure is a teething problem, but the house maid knocked on our door each morning at 9.30 to clean ..a do not disturb sign would solve this.

Room Tip: No elevator. Three storeys. I think all rooms overlook the pool.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Battambang, Cambodia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 5 nights and our stay was absolutely great! The hotel is brand new and looks beautiful. Our room was perfect and nicely decorated. We arrived from Bangkok to Siem Reap very late in the evening and the hotel had arranged a remork-moto (tuktuk) for us. Upon arrival at the hotel we were warmly greated with some tea after which we were brought to our room. The service during the rest of our stay was also perfect, the staff is very helpful and will (try to) arrange everything for you (free bicycles, tuktuks, computers with free internet etc). Further, the hotel is a perfect place to relax after an impressive visit to Angkor Wat. We would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Angkor Wat/ Siem Reap. For us this was definitely the best hotel we stayed at during our travels through Thailand/ Cambodia!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

We had booked a 3 bed romm at the sister hotel jayavara but when we arrived they only had 2 beds so moved us to the indochine. Our first room was on the third floor which was a bit difficult for our 82 year old mother as there is no elevator but the next morning we were given an even more beautiful room on the main floor. Breakfast is on the roof- the 4 th floor and again a lot of steps for mom but staff was very obliging and brought breakfast down for her. The view from the 4 th floor restaurant is gorgeous. Our room was very large and the bathroom was very stylish. Water must be solar heated as there was no hot water for a shower in the morning only in the afternoon. The pool is fabulous, perhaps the most beautiful I have ever seen. There were few tourists when we visited due to political turmoil in Thailand which discouraged many visitors to that country which in turn greatly reduced the tourists to Cambodia. Staff were very helpful and spoke English relatively well. The hotel is about half an hour from the airport and about 10 minutes by tuktuk to Pub Street the main tourist area. Out of the way but nice and quiet. A beautiful small hotel, I couldn't ask for anything nicer.

• Stayed December 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Love this hotel! Very clean with all the conveniences you need. Salt-water pool with comfy cabanas, big, clean and comfortable rooms (shower and bath tub) all very modern, free wifi, nice lobby, most friendly and attentive staff I have ever encountered and they even loan you a bike for free! Stayed for 5 days and had such a great time I didn't want to leave. I rec’d an email from the hotel after booking asking what time my flight arrived and there was a tuk-tuk driver waiting for me at the airport who took me to the hotel free of charge. I was greeted with a cold, refreshing lime juice drink. My room was located just a few feet from the pool and had an outdoor porch, huge bed, flat screen TV, air-con, ceiling fan, great wi-fi reception, great free breakfast (omelette, fresh fruit, juice, coffee and pastries) By the end of my stay I was invited out to dinner by some of the staff members and I can truly say that I felt like I was treated like family, not like a tourist. The free bike was great too! Instead of taking tuk-tuks I got out on the bike and got to see the real Cambodia. I biked to Angkor Wat (15 min), the Night Market and Pub Street (5 min) and even to some of the temples off the beaten path (these temples were about 20 km from the hotel but the ride was great: I saw wildlife, stopped in small villages and got a great workout too!) I can't say enough good things about this hotel--I'll definitely be back.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Shoreham-by-Sea, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

I stayed here after cycling from Saigon and decided to extend my trip and soak up more of the life in Cambodia and from Start to finish this Hotel was more than i`d ever hoped for. Firstly it`s not massive so retains a a more personal feel to it. The rooms are gorgeous and the bathtub on the balcony is a real plus but most of all the staff were the most attentive i have ever known.Nothing was too much trouble for them and their whole aim is just to do whatever they can to please you without giving you the feeling of being hassled.The place had only been open a month or so and they were still putting the final touches to the place but if this is how they start then it won`t be long before they have 100`s of recommendations.
It has to be said that the nature of the Cambodian people is such that you will receive good service at most hotels but this really stood out and i was very sorry to leave but i will definitely be back.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Wish you all the best,

Been to Boutique Indochine d' Angkor Hotel and Spa? Share your experiences!