Any traveler knows that you lock up your valuables. I also lock up my electronics when not in use. What do you do when clothing starts disappearing from your room. Sad but true. The breakfast buffet is like a rush hour fire drill. The hotel seems to cater to bus tours. Although the location is quiet and the pool is fabulous, you are stranded there. Getting to town in the evening is quite a chore. Traffic and gas fumes from the two stroke engines make it impossible to use tuk tuks. As for the spa,
Both my girlfriend and I were injured by the masseuses. She had shoulder pain for three days and I had back pain for two weeks.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace Hotel
- Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace Hotel Siem Reap
- Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace, Resort And Spa
- Angkor Palace Hotel
- Angkor Palace Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the first Cambodian-owned premier luxury five-star resort accommodation. Its design, décor and furnishing reflect the finest in Cambodian architecture befitting royalties and dignitaries.Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace Resort & Spa is a 259-key 11-hectare resort located in Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia. The resort is strategically located and equidistant to locations such as the airport, the famous and popular pub street as well as the must-see Angkor temple complex. The resort provides an extremely relaxed and rejuvenating experience for all its guests with facilities including villas, golf driving range, tennis courts, spa, food and beverage outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Venere, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace, Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.