The hotel looks fantastic, and the one bedroom suite was lovely and overlooking the pool, which is immense and never crowded while we were there. Fresh coconuts daily for a reasonable price at the pool bar was a special treat. The decor and furniture in the room was very local and provided a nice cultural feel. The hotel was not over-air conditioned, which was welcome. The only complaint we had was that the spa was awful. The masseuses had no idea how to give a massage and thought that beating the client's spine was a massage... It was clear that anyone who says they can give a massage is hired - and it was not what we expected or would pay for. Breakfast was average, and the omelette station was the best part.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the first Cambodian-owned premier luxury five-star resort accommodation. Its design, décor and furnishing reflect the finest in Cambodian architecture befitting royalties and dignitaries.Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace Resort & Spa is a 259-key 11-hectare resort located in Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia. The resort is strategically located and equidistant to locations such as the airport, the famous and popular pub street as well as the must-see Angkor temple complex. The resort provides an extremely relaxed and rejuvenating experience for all its guests with facilities including villas, golf driving range, tennis courts, spa, food and beverage outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Angkor Palace Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace, Resort And Spa
- Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace Hotel Siem Reap
- Angkor Palace Hotel
- Angkor Palace Resort