We stayed here for 5 nights in March, and despite a bad beginning, really liked this hotel.
1) A POOL! You will love this after a day of sweaty temple exploration.
2) Free breakfast included (buffet)
3) Free wi-fi
4) Friendly, sweet staff
5) Great location, right off Pub St
6) Quiet, clean, secure (they even let us park our scooter INSIDE the hotel overnight)
7) Very new
8) Spacious rooms
9) Hot water, A/C
10) Super soft beds
1) We prepaid online for 5 nights in a double. We arrived on our wedding anniversary and were told that previous occupants decided to stay an extra night, so they GAVE AWAY our prepaid reserved room to them. They wanted us to sleep in twin beds, then move. We said hells no, and stood firm, and they kindly compromised by upgrading us to a deluxe room for 1 night, then we moved into our real room. But still....THAT IS THE POINT OF A PREPAID "RESERVATION." Why weren't the previous occupants sent to the lower room??
2) Because this hotel discounts, you may find your lovely guesthouse swarmed with annoying frat boys and gap year kids getting drunk by the pool.
3) The sign outside says "free fruit" and the website says "all rooms with balconies." I can assure you that this is not true. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parent Heritage Angkor Villa is newest 3 star hotel. It is located in the central market, only 3 minute walk to the old market area, night market, Pub street and near other business centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Parent Heritage Angkor Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.