My family visited Siem Reap recently and we thoroughly enjoyed the city, the hotel and it's hospitality. The lobby has very high ceiling and when we arrived, we were given cold towels and hot tea while they took our passports for registration. Our package included usage of car, driver and a tour guide during the duration of a stay. We definitely made the right decision to chose this package. Both our guide and driver were wonderful.
Choice during the buffet breakfast was top of class. All staff at hotel were attentive.
The spa was very good and price range was very reasonable.
Don't believe we will visit Siem Reap anytime soon but we will highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is planning a trip there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aptly named after ‘a territory of Angkor’ in Cambodian, Borei Angkor Resort & Spa – a truly Cambodian five-star hotel – is set right in the center of Siem Reap, where privacy and connectivity blend together to form a perfect base for exploring the “Kingdom of Wonder”.Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is ideally situated within 7 km from airport, 7 km from Angkor Wat, and within 5 minutes’ drive of the main shops center, Night Market, restaurants and bars – Pub Street and other town attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap