After having spent many nights in various hotels across the globe, The service provided by Borei Angkor was much more than impressive. Jenny ( Front Office Manager ) will go above and beyond to ensure your stay exceeds expectations. The boys in the Bar are always happy to have a chat, Always smiling with great personalities. We especially had a great time chatting with "Thor". I cannot think of one thing negative to say, Thank you very Much and I will definitely be back in the near future!
Aw Gun Shran!
Ben & Chandy :)
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aptly named after ‘a territory of Angkor’ in Cambodian, Borei Angkor Resort & Spa – a truly Cambodian five-star hotel – is set right in the center of Siem Reap, where privacy and connectivity blend together to form a perfect base for exploring the “Kingdom of Wonder”.Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is ideally situated within 7 km from airport, 7 km from Angkor Wat, and within 5 minutes’ drive of the main shops center, Night Market, restaurants and bars – Pub Street and other town attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Expedia, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.