Great service from the extensive team at the resort. Very comfortable rooms and facilities. The spa is definately worth a visit.....or 3!!! And the prices are resonable if you are lucky enough to score a special. The buffet was fabulous also. Would recommend to all looking for some style and class in Siem Reap.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aptly named after ‘a territory of Angkor’ in Cambodian, Borei Angkor Resort & Spa – a truly Cambodian five-star hotel – is set right in the center of Siem Reap, where privacy and connectivity blend together to form a perfect base for exploring the “Kingdom of Wonder”.Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is ideally situated within 7 km from airport, 7 km from Angkor Wat, and within 5 minutes’ drive of the main shops center, Night Market, restaurants and bars – Pub Street and other town attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.