Originally we had a deluxe room but this overlooked the rebuilding works- which had not been mentioned at all. The room was small dark and had a curtained window between the bedroom and bathroom! . However with the help of the lovely jasmine we were reallocated a larger twin room which was ugh better . The wiring flickered and the bathroom is quirky. The breakfast is reasonable but more types of coffee are needed. However the staff are so delightful ,helpful and just pleasant it was in the end a good stay. A revamp is needed and will take it back up to 5 star status. I cannot comment on the privilege floor as it was full.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aptly named after ‘a territory of Angkor’ in Cambodian, Borei Angkor Resort & Spa – a truly Cambodian five-star hotel – is set right in the center of Siem Reap, where privacy and connectivity blend together to form a perfect base for exploring the “Kingdom of Wonder”.Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is ideally situated within 7 km from airport, 7 km from Angkor Wat, and within 5 minutes’ drive of the main shops center, Night Market, restaurants and bars – Pub Street and other town attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, HostelBookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap