One of the best hotels in Siem Reap. Our stay was very comfortable, the hotel was clean, exhibiting warmness. The staff was very attentive to all our needs, very respectful and smiling, and courteous. The service was very good. Easy to deal in all aspects. Very close to the market area of the city (5 mins in a Tuk-Tuk). The food was good, but few vegetarian offerings. The internet connectivity was good, but little slow. Swimming pool neat and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aptly named after ‘a territory of Angkor’ in Cambodian, Borei Angkor Resort & Spa – a truly Cambodian five-star hotel – is set right in the center of Siem Reap, where privacy and connectivity blend together to form a perfect base for exploring the “Kingdom of Wonder”.Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is ideally situated within 7 km from airport, 7 km from Angkor Wat, and within 5 minutes’ drive of the main shops center, Night Market, restaurants and bars – Pub Street and other town attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap