We recently stayed for three days at the end of Christmas week at the Borei. First the plusses: our rooms were charming, the breakfast buffet was excellent (better than the breakfast buffet in our fancy hotels in Phnom Penh and Bangkok), and every member of the staff tried really hard to please us. Additionally, the pool area was attractive. The Christmas decorations were a bit over the top, but they added to the charm of the place. There were only two negatives: the corny American Christmas music drove me a little crazy. How many times do you want to listen to the awful song, "I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus last night"? Second, the hotel almost made us miss our IBIS bus back to Phnom Penh because of poor communication between the front desk, the concierge desk and bell man upfront. Specifically, we were told by one concierge to check out of our room and wait in the lounge for the bus. However, when the bus came, the bell man could not find us because we had checked out of our rooms and a second concierge person or the front desk did not know that we were waiting patiently in the lounge, even though our bags were in a corral next to the concierge. We had even checked with the concierge when the bus was 20 minutes late and were told that the bus would not leave without us. Unfortunately, it had already come and gone. Luckily, when we figured out the mistake, the bell man directed a hotel staff member to drive us to the IBIS bus, which we made with 2 minutes to spare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aptly named after ‘a territory of Angkor’ in Cambodian, Borei Angkor Resort & Spa – a truly Cambodian five-star hotel – is set right in the center of Siem Reap, where privacy and connectivity blend together to form a perfect base for exploring the “Kingdom of Wonder”.Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is ideally situated within 7 km from airport, 7 km from Angkor Wat, and within 5 minutes’ drive of the main shops center, Night Market, restaurants and bars – Pub Street and other town attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, HostelBookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap