The hotel was nice, a little outdated but didnt bother me considering what I was paying and the service that I received.
Customer service was really good. They took care right away of some dirty curtains, they were remodeling but the noise never bothered us. The place was clean. And they showed us the way if they closed one area due to the remodelation. We didn't have to ask, they were there ready to serve.
In terms of location was near the main atractions, maybe 20 min in a tuk tuk.
The first day we arranged with a hotel for a tour. Later on we just hired a tuk tuk for the whole day...much better. No need to pay more for a tour guide.
Food was good, they had western options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aptly named after ‘a territory of Angkor’ in Cambodian, Borei Angkor Resort & Spa – a truly Cambodian five-star hotel – is set right in the center of Siem Reap, where privacy and connectivity blend together to form a perfect base for exploring the “Kingdom of Wonder”.Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is ideally situated within 7 km from airport, 7 km from Angkor Wat, and within 5 minutes’ drive of the main shops center, Night Market, restaurants and bars – Pub Street and other town attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap