“Mr. Keo - highly recommend!!” 5 of 5 stars

+855 12 416 587
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: I am one one of Cambodia's finest driver (honestly) with over 10 years and in that time have done hundreds of tours to Angkor Wat and the surrounding Angkor temples. There are over 100 temples and monuments from the Angkor period (covering 3000 square kilometres) around Siem Reap.My services are Car, Van, and Tuk Tuk
“Mr. Keo - highly recommend!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Keo is definitely the best driver I ever met. He provided a nice and full schedules , fulfilled our demand which we requested. He took us to see the beaputiful views about siem resp , and let's us more about the history of Cambodia. He's always chatting with us and singing , I like him so much as he really can bring us joyful and happiness.

I highly recommend mr. Keo to be your driver. :)

Kelsey ^^

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Manila, Philippines
“Mr. Keo is the BEST ANGKOR DRIVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Before we (my family and I) went to Siem Reap, I searched for tuk tuk drivers in the internet. Only Mr. Keo provided for an itinerary and responded to all of my queries instantly and politely through email. Thus, I made arrangements with him and hired him as tuk tuk driver/tourist guide for our entire stay in Siem Reap.

Luckily, my chosen tuk tuk driver turned out to be nice and polite. With Mr. Keo, we felt safe and we were well taken care of during our entire tour in Siem Reap. He was always on time to pick us up at our hotel. And for each day, after a long walk in the temples under the very hot rays of the sun, he provided us with cold bottled water to hydrate ourselves. He gave us a background of the places included in our itinerary and told us stories and some facts about the Cambodian culture. He likewise has an alternate, who is his brother, Mr. Ny, who is as nice and polite as him.

We once tried to ride another tuk tuk when we decided to dine out after we were brought back to our hotel by Mr. Keo after our tour on that day. The tuk tuk driver informed us that a ride to the Pub Street will only cost us $1 since our hotel was just near the Pub Street. However, when we alighted the tuk tuk, the tuk tuk driver insisted on charging us $2. We were disappointed, of course. Mr. Keo never did that to us and will never do.

If you decide to visit Siem Reap, I definitely recommend Mr. Keo to save yourselves from other tuk tuk drivers/tourist guides who are not nice and trustworthy.

My family and I thank Mr. Keo and Mr. Ny for their kindness. We enjoyed every second of our tour in Cambodia. More power.

HK
“Mr. Keo is highly recommended....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Are you carving for a comfortable and safe trip to combodia?
May i recommend Mr. Keo to you all. I found him friendly, experienced, attentive, and dare i say it, a sparkling wit driver. He loves to sing all the time. I am glad to know someone who likes singing. It is for sure Mr. Keo can bring you happiness and a carefree trip. Finally, I wanna say thank you to Keo Keo for offering me such a memorable trip. Thanks again..

S. Wing.. :)

Singapore, Singapore
5 attraction reviews
“Very reliable, highly recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I would definitely recommend Mr. Keo if you are looking for a tuk tuk driver in Siem Reap. Here's why:

1. We chanced upon Keo's positive reviews about him on google and decided to drop him a line. Each reply was prompt and informative.
2. During our visit to Siem Reap, the weather was unstable. Keo told us to postpone our initial plan of viewing the sunset from Phnom Bakheng as it was cloudy. He did not charge us for the day (sunset viewing was our only plan). We were touched by his honesty because he could have earned the money.
3. Keo is a very knowledgeable tuk tuk driver. He is genuinely passionate about the history and culture of Cambodia, as well as the background of the various temples. Keo patiently attended to all our questions in relation to the temples and his motherland.
4. Each day, our trip began with Keo waiting for us right outside of our hostel. Upon reaching our destination, Keo will inform us the meeting point and let us explore the temples on our own. After each visit, cold bottled waters were ready for us.

We wish him and his family the best and would definitely recommend him to our friends who are planning to visit Siem Reap.

Visited August 2013
Hong Kong
“definitely one of the best driver”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Found Keo on a backpacker website and he helped with planning our itinerary through email.
Keo was always on time, polite and informative, and yes, the iced cold water just made it that much better. I actually recommended him to my siblings and friends, and they all came back with positive experience, so i'm sure you'll have a great time with him also.

Visited Oct, 2012