“Best service!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Saem Siemreap Hotel

You added Saem Siemreap Hotel to your Saves list
Saem Siemreap Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Krom 6, Phoum Sala Kanseng, Sangkat Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap, Cambodia   |
Hotel packages
Offers & Announcements
Best Raining Season Price
Ranked #13 of 232 Hotels in Siem Reap
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I got the best service in Saem Siemreap hotel. Phearun and manager Sopheap Sor tirelessly catered to every single one of my needs, making sure my stay is perfect. From airport pickup to helping me apply for Vietnam visa, from the cocktail drink in the hotel lobby to impeccable breakfast selection... Everything about this hotel is excellent. I highly recommend people traveling to Siem Reap to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We stayed at Saem Siem Reap for 4 nights after deciding on a whim to go to Cambodia. The hotel was fantastic, the staff are so friendly and the buffet breakfast was the best so far on our holiday. It's a little out of the city centre but only $3 USD for a Tuktuk to Pub Street. Highly recommended.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Oslo, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Classy and stylish hotel, nice design and interior, and great value even in Siem Reap. Food and breakfast buffet great, staff nice and effective. Very comfy (complimentary!) pickup and airport delivery with new hotel SUV.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Saem had been recommended by our neighbours who had recently travelled to Cambodia and we weren't disappointed! Our Cabana Premier room was fantastic and we appeared to have sole use of the pool during our 4 days here. Breakfast was also a very quite affair. The restaurant was warm and uncomfortable, but we put this down to the time of year. Tuktuk drivers available at any time to take you in and out of town. The staff and service here were impeccable and we booked trips to the temples through reception and we can highly recommend tour guide Sam.

Room Tip: Cabana Premier room a few steps to pool!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

By leaving NYC to Siem, I was so busy and did not search for any hotel in this area. The day before the flight, I just realized that I could not sleep on the street. My son traveled a lot. So I asked him to do initial search for me. He gave me five links and I chose this one because they will pick up me at the airport, plus several good review in tripadvisor. I e-mailed them in the early morning and got the quick response. I found my name right at the exit and greeted warmly. Not far from the airport, I arrived my room, what a good size, decoration and style. I really enjoy it. Breakfast, is both western and eastern, the really good one is Cambodia noodle. People at the hotel are so friendly and sometimes you feel you want to escape from their greeting. I just had a massage by a girl whose name is Song Savetn. After it I told her to make an appointment for tomorrow for long time for 90 mins. I would like to come back if I re-visit this area.

Room Tip: inside one facing pool
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

From the moment we were collected at the airport by the hotel courtesy car we knew the hotel was a great choice. Cold towels and water were given in the car and a lovely drive to the hotel. On arrival we were greeted by great staff and shown to our room which was a family room by the pool. We find it very difficult to find any fault with the hotel and staff. Clean, spacious comfortable and great breakfast. Additional drinks and food were all well priced and delicious. We definitely recommend this privately owned hotel which was also in a great, quiet location a short tuk tuk ride into town.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Vero Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

We stayed for 2 days. The staff was so helpful and friendly. The food was fantastic. The room was superb. We saw the temples and a dinner show. Our driver was great. On our last day we had massages, definitely a must. We had a wonderful stay and would come back again.

Room Tip: We had a room overlooking the pool and it was fantastic.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Been to Saem Siemreap Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Saem Siemreap Hotel

Address: Krom 6, Phoum Sala Kanseng, Sangkat Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Location: Cambodia > Siem Reap Province > Siem Reap
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #13 of 232 Hotels in Siem Reap
Hotel Class:4 star — Saem Siemreap Hotel 4*
Saem Siemreap Hotel is equipped with premium room amenities and facilities and services, according to Hotel Five Star Standard. Its elegant and unique Khmer architecture is boosted with cool and fresh air, flower fragrance and a salt-water pool at the center. Every service point is just a few steps away to give its residents perfect convenience in a relaxed atmosphere.This hotel is a newly opened 78-room luxury property just 5 minutes from the national museum, night market and pub streets and about 7 km drive from the airport and the Angkor UNESCO Heritage Site. It is designed and professionally operated to provide its residents excellence in care and hospitality. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Saem Siemreap Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Saem Siemreap Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.