“Unique and Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #31 of 527 Activities in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Sabai Adventures is an excellent way to experience the beauty, history and tranquility of the Cambodian countryside on guided tours. Join us on one of our journeys as you drive a moto or tour in a vintage military jeep. Visit traditional villages seldom seen by foreigners, explore ancient temples, pass along rice fields and see a fascinating rural culture. Or, join the Sabai Culture tours, an enriching program that takes you to experience the historic heritage of art, technology and spirituality of the ancient empire. Visit a traditional Khmer martial art school, see stone masons working on carvings for the temples, learn about Buddhism from a monk or see young dancers being trained in the historic royal performance. A truly unique experience of a lifetime!
Vancouver, Canada
“Unique and Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

"My girlfriend and I did the half day motorbike countryside drive and the half day culture with Sabai Adventures. It was a full day to remember and a great experience. The first half of the day we did a motorbike ride through the countryside which was very cool as we went way off the beaten path into the Cambodian back country, seemed like a world away from Siem Reap. No other tourists in sight! You really get a chance to see the rural country and life. Such a wonderful place to see. The roads are rugged at times and this made it that much more fun and adventurous.

After we had lunch and returned to Siem Reap, for the second half of the day we chose to combine the bike tour with their half day culture program. For this we were taken by tuk tuk to a local martial art school and learned about the history of the art in Cambodia and were given a intro class. We also visited a monk at nearby pagoda and learned about Buddhism in the country, and visited stonemasons who carve traditional carvings seen on the temples. The culture program was a wonderful educational and interesting second half of the day. The guides were also pleasant and proud to share Cambodia and it's fascinating culture with us. We highly recommend Sabai tours for a genuine, authentic day out."

Visited January 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Great value day out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Would like to recommend this to anyone visiting Siem reap. My girlfriend and I had visited Angkor wat the previous day and loved every minute, but what a lovely day out this proved to be.
I had booked the easy rider tour over the telephone and was impressed from the word go, I explained that my girlfriend had never rode a bike before but would like to try. This company are very accommodating in that they assured us they would train her to ride the very easy to ride and in great condition motorbikes and if she was in anyway unsure then she could ride on the back of mine and that would be what we paid for. Within ten minutes my girlfriend felt confident enough to ride herself so off we went. We were the only people on this tour so were able to go at a very leisurely pace and the lovely guide (pan) would stop at regular intervals to make sure everything was fine.
Regular cold drinks throughout, great sights, brilliant funny guide, nice lunch, an excellent experience.
For the money this was definitely one of the highlights of our trip through both Vietnam and Cambodia

Visited February 2013
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
10 attraction reviews
“Amazing day exploring Siem Reap!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I did the 5 hour your with Sabai tours, and it was amazing! We rode motorbikes all through the gorgeous countryside, which most tourists don't see. And the temples we went to were so remote, it was literally just us and some monks walking around! No crazy tourists and crowds like at Angkor Wat. It was so peaceful, and amazing to explore the temples with no one else there. The owners really did their research and found amazing remote places to see! It felt so exclusive.
We saw some beautiful countryside, and even went to a remote lake! It was like nothing I've ever experienced. I definitely recommend this tour!

Visited February 2013
London
“Brilliant adventure tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

My wife and I went on a motobike tour with Sabai Moto and each drove our own bike. We had a brilliant day with our friendly and knowledgeable guide as he took us to some far out places to visit local villages and temples. Nothing was rushed as the tour proceeded at our desired pace. The day was well organized with a great mix of driving, stopping at places of interest and short breaks to relax. Throughout the day, Dara our guide, shared wonderful and insightful information with us about his country and the culture. This trip felt authentic and genuine not like many of the tourist traps we've encountered in our travels. The day was brilliant for both my wife and I as it had a mix of adventure, history, and culture.

Visited January 2013
“A awesome day on 2 wheels!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

I was on the end of my trip throu asia and had just a few days in Siem Reap. I hadn't much time and wanted to see the most things. I got recommended the Sabai adventures and chose the angkor wat tour. We drove the half day on a motor bike to some wonderful temples in the countryside. We also visited a museum on the way before we met up with a tuktuk. It took us to the temples of angkor wat and other temples in the area. My personally highlight was when our guide asked us if we want to do the sunset above the temples as well. I got everything to see and do in this extraordinary day tour and just can recommend this guys to anyone. Special thanks to the guys and our guide sokpa.