“Great food, fantastic staff” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #86 of 475 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Asian, International
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Restaurant & bar in colonial building on corner overlooking the hustle & bustle of Pub Street & the night market. Serving international & local dishes plus a wide selection of cocktails. Balcony and terrace seating.
Doha, Qatar
“Great food, fantastic staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

We had a really great dinner here one night, despite our toddler's best efforts. We sat up on the balcony and got to do some great people watching while trying out one of their appetizer plates and the burger. The cheese plate was fantastic and I wish I hadn't had to share it. The burger was nicely done, the bacon was good, and the bun was just the right mix of buttery and toasted.

Our little guy got bored half way through dinner and the waitress and hostess were both still at the top of their game. They were quick with the rest of the food and the bill and even helped distract him at one point. They both made us feel more like we'd been invited to their place for dinner than just sitting in a restaurant.

The only downside to the place was that we had to go through three different beers on the list before we found one that was in stock but that is hardly a negative. I hope we're in Siem Reap again someday so we can go again.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Ramsgate, United Kingdom
“Good position”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

This place is in a great location if you like watching the crowds go by.
I enjoyed the style of the place but the staff seemed bored and took ages to give me any service when I sat outside.
The breakfast I ate was expensive and the bacon I was served with my pancakes was certainly not the best or the freshest I have eaten in Siem Reap.
Many better places to choose from in this area.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Sydney
“always great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

Really nice atmosphere on Pub Street, reasonable priced food with attentive service. We ate here a lot and always found it fantastic and tasty. Highly recommended!!

Langkawi, Malaysia
“Really good food and fantastic service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

I was here with my family a couple of times, and every time was a pleasant visit. A good atmosphere, the staff are really friendly and smiling and there are plenty of fans are turned on so it's a nice place to cool down and relax.
The juices are fresh and the drinks are well made.
I tried the beef Lok Lak from the menu which was really good, so that dish I can highly recommend!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Perth, Australia
“Great location and quality food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

This restaurant is located on the corner of pub street and is a great location to relax and watch the world go by. Food is fairly cheap and consistently good as I eat here quite regularly. Highly recommended.

• Visited May 2014