“Pleasand and clean” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #87 of 473 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Asian, International
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Restaurant & bar in colonial building on corner overlooking the hustle & bustle of Pub Street & the night market. Serving international & local dishes plus a wide selection of cocktails. Balcony and terrace seating.
Bucharest, Romania
“Pleasand and clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Pleasant and clean place.
Friendly staff.
European food menue for good prices.
Good place to stop and drink a coffe in a hot day.
Defetly a go!

Pattaya, Thailand
“Beautiful atmosphere and upstanding service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Couldn't have enjoyed our dinner more at The Sun. Food was fantastic cheese burgers outstanding, fish and chips gives some of the best pubs in England a run for the money. 1.50 beer drafts. Quality food for a decent price. Service was outstanding. Ben, you went above a beyond to make our experience exceptional.
Our party of 8 started at a bar around the corner but when we could barely get a nod from the server we decided to leave. We noticed The Sun when we walked by so my husband went over there to see if they could fit a party of 8, no problem. How lucky we were. Great dinner after a great day of touring the temples.

Visited January 2014
D.C.
“Great casual hangout...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Really fun to hang out here on sidewalk or open window seat for dinner, with the busy market streets outside. Service is good. Food was good twist and change from Cambodian--- interesting basil-salmon, cheese platter, falafel. Etc. and we went outside to street vendor and brought back roasted tarantulas. (Dont knock it til you try it. My 11-yr old had some too).

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Newcastle, Australia
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

We went here just last night for our New Years Eve dinner and the food was great. It hard to fault anything here considering the service, food quality and value for money outstrips many places back home. Looking forward to doing a lunch here over the next week.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Quite dissapointed really.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

From outside this looked like a good place to stop after our long day at the temples. Staff were very friendly and quick to take our order but sadly it went downhill after that. We ordered a beer for me and a coffee for my wife along with 2 steak sandwiches. We also asked for milk to go with the coffee but this was not brought to the table so we asked there and then if she could get the milk. It never came. Even after asking 2 other waitresses. After asking the 3rd time the waitress brought a pot of ice cold milk to add to our already cold coffee. We asked for the coffee to be taken back and replaced with a hot coffee which they did but again no milk. We asked again and after about 5 mins again a pot of cold milk was brought over but this rendered the coffee cold as the milk was so cold. My wife didn't want to make a further fuss so next we had one steak sandwich delivered. I waited for 10 minutes as I thought they would be bringing mine along next but nothing. Asked a waitress and she went away and checked with another waitress who sent another waitress over who said ' oh do you want another one?'
Well yes considered that was what I ordered with one of the many waitresses that I had already dealt with. To be honest they all seem to congregate around the bar and laugh and joke with each other and give funny looks over at us every time we asked for something, eventually I told them to forget it and shared my wifes one. Food was ok steak was a bit tough. To be fair the owner came to us personally and apologised and did offer us another beer but to be honest I wanted to go back to my hotel by then as I was tired and hot. He didn't offer to take the beer or the coffee off our bill though so to be fair I won't be going back there again. Good spot but terrible service maybe not the owners fault.