“Best spa in Siem Reap!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sokkhak Spa

Sokkhak Spa
Sok San Street, Next to Haven Training Restaurant | Around old market area, Siem Reap 12000, Cambodia
+(855)63 763 797
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa is a Cambodian owned and managed business with over 16 years experience in the spa hospitality throughout Cambodia, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia and South America. Come to Sokkhak Spa to experience a truly Khmer wellness.
6 attraction reviews
“Best spa in Siem Reap!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

I absolutely LOVE this place! From the moment you walk through the door you are in a tranquil oasis. The staff are so lovely and welcoming. I am a resident in Siem Reap and having travelled around SE Asia this place is far better than any spa I have ever been too. As my parents are in town for a few days this was top on our lost of things to go and do! Thank you again for an amazing massage and I'll see you again tomorrow!!

Helen :)

kann s, Owner at Sokkhak Spa, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Greeting ! it's great to seeing you at Sokkhak Spa and you enjoy the visit. being one of the best in SE Asia really wonderful wording. the team would like to say thank you so much, we look forward to seeing to day.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Melbourne
“Sokkhak Spa Siem Reap”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Fabulous! Easy to get a booking as they are open from 10am to 10pm. Greeted with cool, refreshing lemongrass tea on arrival, then the aromatherapy massage was excellent. Friendly and knowledgeable staff made the experience a positive and memorable one. The owner also owns Chanrey Tree restaurant.

kann s, Owner at Sokkhak Spa, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Greeting ! thank you very much for your great review, it was our pleasure to heard that you had an very positive experience and memorable one at Sokkhak Spa. the team would like to wish you all the best and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Sydney, Australia
11 attraction reviews
“Fantastic Khmer massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I had not had a Khmer massage before and after a long, jam packed day - what a great way to finish the day with a 1 1/2 hour massage. The entrance to the spa sets the peaceful scene. Felt totally relaxed as we floated out after the refreshing drink when the massage had finished. Thank you!

kann s, Owner at Sokkhak Spa, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Greeting! it's a lovely wording! it's always our pleasure to hearing to customer satisfy with our service. khmer massage is the best choice to end up your day after long at temple, the massage work correctly to resolve you muscle tension and ease pain.

Once again, thank very much for taking your value time to sharing this experience through, on be half of the team, we wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you soon.

Kann.
“Highly recommended! Relaxation to the max!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

We decided to go to this spa for a facial on a rainy day and the experience was wonderful. Staff were incredibly friendly and considerate to a skin irritation I had around my eye. My husband and I both felt incredibly relaxed throughout and after the facial, and it included a great shoulder, neck, head and face massage. We will be returning next time we are in Siem Reap.

kann s, Owner at Sokkhak Spa, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Greeting ! it was great to hearing that you had relaxing facial treatment with us. being friendly is our khmer culture, with additional training to be sure that staff know how to taken a good care of their individual customer.

Rockdale, Australia
83 attraction reviews
“A fantastic massage & body scrub & not expensive !!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I called in on the 03/08/13 after a long 5 hr taxi drive from Phnom Penh, during the late afternoon I decided on a 3 hour treatment with a very relaxing massage & body scrub, the male masseur was very professional & polite, the business salon is very spacious & spotless. i was given time & the best advice for treatment, it was so easy to fall asleep during the massage. When it came to paying my bill I received 10% discount for being a member of Utopia and paid using my credit card, I'm sorry i didn't have the time to re-visit during my 7 nights in Siem Reap.
Thank you staff for making me so welcome & working in a professional manner.

Visited August 2013
kann s, Owner at Sokkhak Spa, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Greeting ! it's great to heard that you had enjoyed three hours treatment with us, massage, body scrub and facial treatment. we hope Mr Chamrouen treat you well with his skillful and lovely hand, he is also one of our best therapist, we believe when you say that falling asleep in the half way.

We had offer 10% discount for being a member of Utopia.

Thank you very much for bringing these lovely word up here, we are sure, your comment will see though to our reader.

Your sincerely.