“Fabulous end of traveling treat before facing the 'real' world again.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Angkor Bodhi Tree Retreat and Yoga Centre

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Siem Reap
Angkor Bodhi Tree Retreat and Yoga Centre
You added Angkor Bodhi Tree Retreat and Yoga Centre to your Saves list
227 Phum Slor Kram | Slorkram Commune, Siem Reap, Cambodia   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Fabulous end of traveling treat before facing the 'real' world again.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

The Angkor Bodhi Tree Retreat and Meditation Centre is a hidden gem within the bustling streets of Siem Reap. Tasty fresh food, a variety of classes and a genuine friendly welcome from Lauren and Bob. Definitely recommend the centre to everyone as a novice yoga practitioner.

• Stayed February 2013

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

I booked in for a few days as part if a rebalancing exercise and to experience Siem Reap and Angkor Wat. Unfortunately I did not give the place full attention as although very relaxed, friendly and personal, I think you need to submerge yourself to reap the full benefits.

Bob, his daughter and all the staff greet you with smiles and genuine affection making you feel very welcome and as though your part of the family without being over baring. I've been to retreats before and you feel forced to partake in the activities and they are very rigid. Not the case here, yes they like you to be involved but are flexible to accommodate your individual needs to enjoy Siem Reap and it activities.

I will be back with more time.

• Stayed September 2013
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I can't rate the retreat highly enough, I spent 5 days here and loved every minute. The classes were brilliant, the food was top notch and the accommodation was perfect for relaxing and getting away from every day stresses.
I've never been made to feel more at home in a foreign country as I had spending time with bob and Donna. Truly wonderful people, I could go on about them all day.
The yoga classes are fantastic for beginners or more experienced practitioners, the teacher Sophie, was amazing really knows her stuff,I hope to find a yoga teacher like her in London.
So to sum it up, one if the best 5 days away I've had, didn't want to say goodbye to my new bodhisattva family. Thanks for a great stay, Grace

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Surfers Paradise, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Bob and Donna Fantastic people, You feel so at home, The Dorm beds were huge with curtains for privacy & only 6 beds per room, rooms are cleaned daily. I loved the different types of meditation, the stretching classes fantastic. Mao the chief cooks awesome vegetarian food (breakfast and dinner were included in the price).We had plenty of time to see Cambodia, The mystery tour is a must. The water meditation was great on those hot days.
We do miss the fresh daily juices. Such a great place we extended for a week. Its so close to Pub Street and the tuk tuks organised for us so hassle free. We will defiantly stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Perth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I spend 7 nights at the Bodhi Tree in July/August.
I loved every day of it!
The daily Schedule is great and I was the most relaxed person after this week.
Thanks to Bob and Donna, who are just great! This really made my experience in Cambodia very special.
Beautiful fresh pressed Juice, great vegetarian Food. You feel like part of a Family!!
Whenever I will be back this way, I would love to stay again for sure.
*Love and Gratitude*

Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Seoul, South Korea
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I spent a week at the Angkor Bodhi Tree and I loved it. Every day was an exciting day, and I was eager to wake up at our 6:00 am wake up call. I loved having meditation three times a week, and I loved this lingering feeling that I am great and wonderful every single second. I am not religious, but I became quite spiritual. I managed to see and hear things I never thought I could hear and see like see a buddhist chant at a Cambodian Pagoda.

Bob and Donna always took time to make sure I was having fun. They fed me, we talked, and they took me to special places throughout Cambodia. In the end I managed to do everything I aimed to do, and I really enjoyed it to the fullest. I got the best food and they were so accommodating to my vegan needs. I felt so happy throughout my time there.

In the end I came to the realization that despite the fact I like to treat myself out a lot in truth I do not really take time to cherish and take care of myself. If you need a place to experience the eat pray love story go here. If you need a place to feel spiritually good, go here. If you need to find yourself, go here. Overall, just come here, you won't regret it.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

If you're after a bit of care and lots of insight into Cambodia life (the real Cambodia too) you can't get better than here. I went for the yoga (fantastic by the way) and my husband went for the meditation (but he did the yoga too). The food was inclusive and it was great to get to meet and know other guests. Bob and Donna were lovely. I miss them already! It's great because it's not just a guesthouse but an experience.

Room Tip: The dorms upstairs were actually more comfortable than the double private room and probably would ha...