“Heavenly stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lotus Blanc Resort

You added Lotus Blanc Resort to your Saves list
Lotus Blanc Resort
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   National Road 6, Kruos Village, Siem Reap 069, Cambodia   |
Special Offer
Value Winter Deal 2014
Ranked #32 of 231 Hotels in Siem Reap
Siem Reap, Cambodia
“Heavenly stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

We ended up at this beautiful hotel at the last minute and were welcomed with open arms. We felt like we were at our own private palace. Staff were fantastic and could not do enough for us. Their attention to detail was exceptional. The breakfast was outstanding. Had to stop ourselves from over eating every morning. The pool was enormous, 25 metre. We loved it!

Room Tip: We were on the third floor, excellent room. You could ask for a view of the pool.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

We have maybe the best stay in our vacation in this hotel...the personal was very friendly and we can enjoy not only of a good room, but also of the pool, massage and other services. I definitely recommend this hotel to stay in Siem Reap!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

My friend and I stayed here for 3 nights. the room was clean and spacious. the hotel staff were kind and more than willing to help with any request we had. would highly recommend staying here. even though the hotel was so close to the main road, the noise was not evident.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Frankly, I was a little bit disappointed when I first entered the room. The room was so simply and there was even no floor tile in the bathroom. But then, I really enjoyed three days stay at that hotel. The service is exceptional and it was the best hotel service I have ever had. 2nd time I entered the restaurant, the waitress had remembered my room number. The food is not so pricy but tasted really good! However, there were not so many guests dining there. I was only table there when I enjoyed my lunch and dinner. I rent a hotel car to Banteay Srey. The driver provided great service and drove very carefully. On the last day, my flight was in the evening, the hotel provided a room for me for 2 hours when I was waiting for shuttle to the airport. I heard the hotel will do major renovation and I believe I would enjoy that hotel more next time! Strongly recommend!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Dear Lotus Blanc Resort,

I had booked my stay for my partner and I in Lotus Blanc from 4/4-6/4. Upon arrival to Siem Reap International Airport, I was greeted by Tra as our resort driver for airport transfer to the resort. He's really friendly and he had introduced us and welcome us to Cambodia, as well as the Fish Amok and Khmer cuisines, and I received friendly hospitality when we arrived to the resort. I'm glad that I'm greeted by warm smile from Lotus Blanc front desk officers as well as the doorman.

My partner and I were served for 2 cup of lemongrass tea as welcome drinks and cold towel. Then, we were kindly greeted by Pochma and she leaded us to our room. I was so surprise that we had been upgraded to a suite! It was such a pleasure to be able to celebrate our third year anniversary with my partner and I as well as my first time in Cambodia. With the champagne and the bed and lavatory decorations, as well as the cake surprise, I am glad I chose your resort!

I have a special interest towards Lotus and perhaps this is a part of me telling me to choose your resort for my 2 nights stay in Cambodia. Loved the great hospitality and service, with great choices of breakfast. During second day, we were planned to go for a Sunrise tour to Angkor Wat. The breakfast boxes were requested and were prepared by the restaurant and given to us before we leave the resort.

During my stay, my room was cleaned and arranged neatly every time we leave the resort, my partner and I were so delighted with all the treatments that we received by Lotus Blanc service staffs. I would appreciate it if the floor was cleaned thoroughly though, otherwise every thing is perfect. Love the bathrobes, loves the instant and quick room service or any special request made to the front desk.

Airport transfer service and tuk tuk were fast to reach after we requested for one.

Thank you very much Lotus Blanc! The next time I return I will definitely come back and accommodate your simple yet modern resort! & not forgetting introducing your resorts to my surroundings.

A satisfy guest.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Washington, DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

We stayed in the "family suite." It was clean, spacious, and they had some toys for the kids which was really great. The pool was very nice, the food was surprisingly good, and the staff went out of their way to greet us, help us find a guide, etc. They were all incredibly nice and helpful.

The problems we came across were as follows: a fridge that wasn't cold (we didn't need it, so not an issue although it could be for others with kids), construction noise during nap time (which they stopped at 3), and HARD beds. It was fine for two nights, but not sure my back would have survived many more.

Overall, we enjoyed our stay and I think it was a good value.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Buenos Aires
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I check this hotel with Trip Advisor and the hotel web page. My room had nothing to do with the pictures shown there!!
Nevertheless it was quite a good stay. Excellent and friendly staff, great pool and bar. Breakfast was incredible!
I wish I could have stay at the deluxe room shown on the web site. My room was spacious and very clean but it definitely did not look AT ALL as the one on the pictures!!!

Room Tip: Pay attention!! Rooms shown on the internet page do not look the same as the ones on the hotel!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Been to Lotus Blanc Resort? Share your experiences!