“Very time-effective way to experience Siem Reap” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #153 of 195 things to do in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours Website. Tour With Professional Guides In Angkor Area and Siem Reap, Cambodia. We are local and we deserve to give you all with local experiences. AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours was founded in 2007 by a Professional Local English Speaking Tour Guide (Lux) who always wanted to share everything he has learned, experiencing about Angkor Wat Temple and Others temples and places around Siem Reap to travelers who are looking for an unforgettable experience with local tours and a daily short or longer trip to Siem Reap, Cambodia. We tailors make tour easy, flexible and different from others tours because you will meet 100% real local expert tour guides with our perfect tailor-made tours plan and a suggested itineraries varies to avoid the crowds as much as possible but see most of the major temples and attraction at the same time, also We want to make sure you will not miss any top attraction about this place and see the temples with an imagination of an old ancient city together with the best explanation of each temples history to take you back in time and feel the glory of Angkor. Our Siem Reap Local Tours can be private or group organized plus you can also make your own customized Siem Reap tours to your suitable time and dates with your pleasure desire trip plan. We hire all 100% satisfaction and experiences tour guides and drivers to deliver the best Siem Reap Tours as we committed to give with this hospitality service. Help Local, Please Think Local!!!!
Sweden
18 attraction reviews
“Very time-effective way to experience Siem Reap”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I only had two full days in Siem Reap to see the temples. I knew that the area is very large, so I booked this tour to be able to see as much as possible in the two days I had.

I was very pleased with my tour. The price was reasonable, and the quality of the services provided was high. I would have never visited even a fraction of what I saw if I would not have taken this tour. The guides take you to the main areas of each temple, and they drive you right to the entrance of each site, so you do not need to waste time walking from place to place.

Siem Reap was a great destination and I regret that I did not stayed there longer. The temples were some of the best archeological sites I have seen in the world (comparable to what I have seen in India, Egypt, Italy, Turkey, Greece or Mexico...)

I highly recommend this company to everyone. The only reason why I am not providing an excellent rating for my tour is because there were some small misunderstandings on what was included/not included in the tour. For your reference, please note that entrance fees (USD $40 per person) or lunch are not included. Also, in case the boat trip is included in your reservation, please make sure you have a copy of your booking reservation stating this to avoid any misunderstandings.

Visited December 2012
ngounsominea, Director of Sales at AngkorTouchStone - Day Tours, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Dear Value Guests,

Thanks you so much for your lovely 5* review for AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours.

I am very happy to hear and see your review with your great time with us during your visit to Siem Reap, Cambodia, in fact what make me so happy and happier is to support the local community as well by providing them a job as AngkorTouchstone aim to do.

In my and our team member like to say thanks you very much for your kindness feedback and it will encourage us to provide even better service in our future clients.

Tour Director and Founder of AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours

Hong Kong
“Best way to see the temples”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

My hubby and I did the 2 day temple tour with Lux. He knew the temples inside and out and was able to avoid the crowds. We did temples, Angkor Wat sunrise and the floating village. He was punctual, professional and spoke perfect English. I'm glad we left it to the professionals as we might have been completely overwhelmed on our own and probably would have missed a lot of interesting sites.

Visited December 2012
ngounsominea, General Manager at AngkorTouchStone - Day Tours, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Dear Value Guests,

I am very happy to hear and see your review with your great time with us during your visit to Siem Reap, Cambodia; in fact what make me so happy and happier is to support the local community as well by providing them a job as AngkorTouchstone aim to do.

New York City, New York
17 attraction reviews
“Amazing tour and wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

My wife and I did a full-day tour with Singh (Lion), it was a truly amazing experience; he was knowledgeable and insightful, and knew exactly how to plan out our day so we would hit all the temples when they were least crowded. In addition to being an amazing guide he is a great photo taker and took some extremely memorable shots of us which will only add to the memories of our trip as we look back on it over the years.

Visited December 2012
ngounsominea, Manager at AngkorTouchStone - Day Tours, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Dear Guests,

Thanks you so much for the review of AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours.

I am so happy to see the review and this will help us to improve our service and continue doing what we are good at.

With your kindly support you will help not only me as the tour director but you help a lot with other member or our tour guides and the drivers who work for me and AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours.

We would like to say thanks you very much and we are hoping to see you or your friends who want to come and experience our lovely country.

God bless you all

Founder of AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours
Singapore, Singapore
“Great experience.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

We did 2 days temple tour with Lux and we get to see the great temples with min tourists around. He provided good information on the history of the temples and showed us the amazing details of the temples. The dinner that was arranged by him was very good and we get to have seats near to the stage.

London, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
“Great way to see the temples”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I did a private tour with Lux and it was a great way to see the temples. Lux was very informative and was very reliable. He knows lots of ways to avoid the crowds and is informative without being information overload. I did not know where to start with the immense number of temples to see so I left it to Lux to organise and he provided a great selection of temples.
Lux answered my emails promptly and was easy to deal with.
It is hot and dusty touring the temples so having the air con car is a bonus to get into after each temple. The cold drinks and cold wash cloths are very welcome.
Thanks Lux for a great tour.

Dear Guests,

Thanks you so much for the review of AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours.

God bless you all