“Best way to see the temples” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #343 of 466 Activities in Siem Reap
Type: Religious Sites
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Hello From AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours. Tour With Professional Guides In Angkor Area and Siem Reap, Cambodia. AngkorTouchStone was founded in 2007 by a Professional Local English Speaking Tour Guide (Lux) who always wanted to share everything he has learned, experiencing about Angkor Wat Temple and Others temples and places around Siem Reap to travelers who are looking for a daily short and longer trip to Siem Reap, Cambodia. We make the tour easy, flexible and different because you will meet 100% real local expert tour guides with our perfect tailor-made tours plan and suggested itinerary to avoid the crowds, also to make sure you will not miss any top attraction about this place and see the temples with an imagination of an old ancient place together with the best explanation of each temples history to take you back in time and feel the glory of Angkor. Tours can be private or group organize plus you can also make your own customize tours to your suitable time and dates and your desire travel plan.
Hong Kong
“Best way to see the temples”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

My hubby and I did the 2 day temple tour with Lux. He knew the temples inside and out and was able to avoid the crowds. We did temples, Angkor Wat sunrise and the floating village. He was punctual, professional and spoke perfect English. I'm glad we left it to the professionals as we might have been completely overwhelmed on our own and probably would have missed a lot of interesting sites.

Visited December 2012
ngounsominea, General Manager at Angkor Touchstone Day Tours, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Dear Value Guests,

Thanks you so much for your lovely 5* review for AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours.

I am very happy to hear and see your review with your great time with us during your visit to Siem Reap, Cambodia; in fact what make me so happy and happier is to support the local community as well by providing them a job as AngkorTouchstone aim to do.

In my and our team member like to say thanks you very much for your kindness feedback and it will encourage us to provide even better service in our future clients.

New York City, New York
17 attraction reviews
“Amazing tour and wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

My wife and I did a full-day tour with Singh (Lion), it was a truly amazing experience; he was knowledgeable and insightful, and knew exactly how to plan out our day so we would hit all the temples when they were least crowded. In addition to being an amazing guide he is a great photo taker and took some extremely memorable shots of us which will only add to the memories of our trip as we look back on it over the years.

Visited December 2012
ngounsominea, Manager at Angkor Touchstone Day Tours, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Dear Guests,

Thanks you so much for the review of AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours.

I am so happy to see the review and this will help us to improve our service and continue doing what we are good at.

With your kindly support you will help not only me as the tour director but you help a lot with other member or our tour guides and the drivers who work for me and AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours.

We would like to say thanks you very much and we are hoping to see you or your friends who want to come and experience our lovely country.

God bless you all

Founder of AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours
Singapore, Singapore
“Great experience.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

We did 2 days temple tour with Lux and we get to see the great temples with min tourists around. He provided good information on the history of the temples and showed us the amazing details of the temples. The dinner that was arranged by him was very good and we get to have seats near to the stage.

London, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“Great way to see the temples”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I did a private tour with Lux and it was a great way to see the temples. Lux was very informative and was very reliable. He knows lots of ways to avoid the crowds and is informative without being information overload. I did not know where to start with the immense number of temples to see so I left it to Lux to organise and he provided a great selection of temples.
Lux answered my emails promptly and was easy to deal with.
It is hot and dusty touring the temples so having the air con car is a bonus to get into after each temple. The cold drinks and cold wash cloths are very welcome.
Thanks Lux for a great tour.

Dear Guests,

Thanks you so much for the review of AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours.

God bless you all

Founder of AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours
Manila, Philippines
“Angkor, a must see place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

Had a wonderful holiday in Siem Reap last February 2012. Lux was our tour guide. He's friendly, speak fluent English, very knowledgeable about his country and delivered the tour that was promised to us. He also made sure that we are able to explore every part of the temple we visited at our own pace and it helps a lot that he enjoys taking pictures! If you plan to visit Cambodia, expect to walk/climb a lot and don't forget to check the weather/temperature of the month you intend to be there.

Visited February 2012